Patch notes in full below;
- Added Lycan!
- Enabled Shadow Demon in Captain's Mode.
- The Stable version is now updated to the Latest version.
- Added All Random game mode for private lobbies.
- Alchemist: Fixed Acid Spray killing couriers.
- Batrider: Fixed Flamebreak not having an aoe targeting cursor.
- Beastmaster: Fixed Wild Axes killing couriers.
- Bounty Hunter: Fixed illusions procing Jinada's critical strike.
- Clinkz: Fixed a bug with level 2 Death Pact not gaining the .5% damage buff.
- Mirana: Fixed Arrow getting blocked by Linken's Sphere.
- Morphling: Added timer to Replicate that shows up as a buff.
- Outworld Destroyer: Fixed Astral Imprisonment stealing Intelligence from illusions.
- Outworld Destroyer: Fixed Astral Imprisonment being castable on Warlock Golem.
- Queen of Pain: Fixed being able to dispell Shadow Strike
- Razor: Fixed Static Charge damaging friendly units and towers. Note that towers can still proc the ability.
- Razor: Fixed Static Link damage from being purgable.
- Shadow Demon: Fixed attack animation time
- Shadow Shama: Fixed Serpent Wards having instant attack point (instead of 0.3)
- Storm Spirit: Fixed attack projectile speed
- Sven: Fixed Storm Bolt not stunning nearby targets if the primary target became magic immune while the projectile was traveling.
- Venomancer: Fixed being able to dispell Venomous Gale, Poison Sting and Poison Nova
- Warlock: Fixed Golems having incorrect magic resistance.
- Weaver: Fixed Time Lapse forgetting its history when upgraded
- Witch Doctor: Fixed Death Ward projectile speed being too slow
- Fixed Diffusal Blade's mana burn effect going through Magic Immunity.
- Units that are smoked can now be revealed by magic immune enemies.
- Fixed some abilities having incorrect durations against creep heroes (like Dismember).
- Fixed Disruption being castable on Warlock's Golem.
- Fixed gold over time being very slightly off sometimes.
- Fixed Smoke of Deceit not showing movement speed in the stats area
- Fixed Fountain projectile speed being too fast
- Fixed Furbolg attack point being too high
- Fixed Black Drake projectile speed being too fast
- Added setting for ambient creatures in the Advanced Video Settings.
- Advanced Video Settings is now versioned and will automatically update this release
- Undroppable items are no longer put in the stash when near the fountain.
- Items will no longer move when they are attempted to be picked up by a unit with a full inventory.
- The courier can no longer pick up certain items (Aegies, Rapier).
- Hooked up XP graph button.
- There is now a different ring effect for the primary unit when you have multiple units selected.
- Fixed second courier not being controllable if enabled by a courier
- Fixed bug where you could cast your ultimate by pressing either the Ability 4 or Ability 5 keys, on a 4 ability hero.
- Added setting to draw hero icons as default in the minimap. Alt will show X's and O's.
- Increased bot ability usage reaction time by about 50%.
- Fixed bug where bots would pick up or destroy teammates' items on the ground.
- Increased bot desire to defend their base.
- Fixed nasty bug that would often cause bots to idle in their current location when wanting to go defend.
- Bots now get an added desire to attack a hero that Bane has Gripped.
- Bots no longer random their heroes. They will now try to build a somewhat reasonable team comp based on hero role, stuns, and melee/ranged, and do so over the entire hero selection phase.
- Reworked bot lane selection logic. They should be smarter about which lanes they select, and who they pair with.
- Changed how human pings affect the bots' desires to push/defend. Should be more consistently powerful now.
- Bots in lanes with carries will try to avoid stealing their farm.
- Fixed a few cases where bots would oddly try to cast abilities at neutral creeps (such as when pushing or defending a lane).
-Improvements made to some of Shadow Demon's effects.
Article by: Ghostchanter
SK Gaming are recruiting editors. Find out how you can get involved via the Jobs page.
›› Other Activities
RETIRED: casual gamer & focusing on my studies
Master in Medicine at the University of Ghent
Ex-Dota 2 Lead Editor for It's GoSu after serving SK Gaming from 2007 till 2012 with a 1-2 year break and a period as the Dota 2 Lead Editor
Named Best Belgian Player NOLF #1
1st csports.net ranking NOLF
Clanbase/ESL Nationscup 2003(Team-Belgium)
Clanbase/ESL Nationscup 2004(Team-Belgium)
Clanbase/ESL Nationscup 2005(Team-Belgium)
Clanbase/ESL Nationscup 2006(Team-Belgium)
Clanbase/ESL Nationscup 2007(Team-Belgium)
Clanbase/ESL Nationscup 2008(Team-Belgium)
2nd OC Clanbase 2003 INF (Quick Thrill)
1st INF Clanbase Ladder 2003 (Virtual Fighting Squad)
3rd INF Clanbase Ladder 2003 (Quick Thrill)
3rd OC Clanbase 2003 INF (Quick Thrill)
3rd OC Clanbase 2003 INF (Virtual Fighting Squad)
1st SC Clanbase 2004 INF (Arrow)
3rd OC Clanbase 2004 DEM (Arrow)
3rd EC Clanbase 2004 INF (Pureplay) WITHOUT ME
1st EC Clanbase 2004 INF (Team sK) WITHOUT ME
3rd OC Clanbase 2005 INF (Instant Glory)
3rd HC Clanbase 2005 INF (Quick Thrill)
3rd NC Clanbase 2005 INF (Team Belgium)
1st OC Clanbase 2005 INF (Quick Thrill)
1st OC Clanbase 2005 INF (pureaim)
3rd OC Clanbase 2005 CTF (noobs United)
3rd HC Clanbase 2006 CTF (noobs United)
2nd OC Clanbase 2007 CTF (noobs United)
LOADS of Latenight Cup Achievement
1st Benelux cs 5on5 February 2007 (Dfiance Gaming)
8th-5th LanLife 2007 (Dfiance Gaming)
1st GamerLAN Summer 2005 (Arrow)
8th-5th Fom 7.0 2005
8th-5th GunkCon 2005 (Pillars.MIX)
8th-5th Fom 8.0 2006 (several clans)
8th-5th several times, no top spots yet!
1st Plug2Play 2006 (Cyberlegends)
Bootcamp vs CNO & 24gaming (endeavor.mix)
1st Clanbase CSS Benelux Ladder (Killing for Pleasure)
1st Digibattles Minicup v22 (Killing for Pleasure)
OC Premier League Attendant (Killing for Pleasure)
MYM Pride Nations #2 Attendant
DOTA Team Belgium 2008
DOTA Team Belgium 2009
Played - #dotapickup.xp
Played - #dotapickup.euro
Played - #dotapickup.1337
Played - #dotapickup.sprd
Played - #dotainvite
Played - #ihcs2
DOTA2: COME-BACK TIME
NewBee wins The International 2014, $5 million
ESPN to cover The International 2014
TI4: China takes the lead
TI4: Cloud 9 leads the pack
TI4: Liquid to the playoffs
THE NEW JERSEY