ESNation state they are working on "possible scenarios to uphold and continue operations of various ESNation brands," this includes myMYM, the website behind Meet Your Makers which according their franchise deal with FrontSpawn is still run and owned by ESNation. They have also made aware that there will be "a lawyer to handle inquiries regarding the ESNation bankrupt."
Something about me:
- Staff at QuakeNet IRC Network
- Began playing Counter-Strike at beta 6.5
- Web design career started in 1999
- Used to work for Iltalehti 2 years
- Used to work at several advertising/digital agencies about 3 years
- Used to write eSports news 4 years (Cadred & SK Gaming)
- Jumped from 4km altitude speed being 193km/h
- I can do 360 degree lacrosse move @ floorball and other cool tricks
- I own a digital agency
SK at Clash Royale League World Finals
This Week in SK Gaming - CRL World Finals
SK Gaming Announces OnePlus as Official Smartphone Partner
Black Friday with SK - Up to 80% Discounts!
THE NEW JERSEY