The tournament will play every match in the best of three format, with slight alterations between the round limits in the group and play off stage - MR10 (group) and MR12 (play offs).
The tournament runs three games at the same time, in a two hour revolving schedule and the first group of matches to be played are as follows:
devilheart -mamut.si versus H2k.Themaltake - click
DOK Gaming versus Sample This - click
Codehook versus Serious Gaming - click
Codehook versus KomaCrew e.V. - click
KaoS Contingency versus core89 - click
H2k.Thermaltake versus ctx gaming - click
QuadV is there to provide coverage for the majority of Call of Duty 4 matches, but will also cover some of the ESWC NL Quake III matches as well.
Picture by Anil 'Atarax' Bayrak.
- mymym.com [one article]
- SK-Gaming.com [multiple articles, columns and coverage]
- ESReality.com [one column]
- Crossfire.nu [multiple articles, columns and coverage]
eSports media achievements:
- Long-listed for eSports scene journalist Award 2008
- Nominated for best eSports coverage 2008 (SK)
- Nominated for best eSports coverage 2007 (SK)
- Published in Times Higher Education (THE); online and print.
- Long-listed for the Guardian's 2009 International Development Journalism competition; online.
- CGS European Qualifier and Draft
- Multiplay i31
THE NEW JERSEY