Lombardi explained in the interview how Portal's engine allows the mechanics to create portal from one point to second. Interview continued to Half-Life's future when asked first the estimated release date of Half-Life: Episode Three and then if there are any plans for Half-Life 3.
"We haven’t announced anything specific, but Half-Life won’t end at Episode Three – hang on to your crowbars!", answers Doug Lombardi.
This gives a clear picture of Half-Life's future as Valve will most likely exploit the Portal engine to Half-Life's future versions, but from now on we have to wait for more official details. Stay tuned!
Something about me:
- Staff at QuakeNet IRC Network
- Began playing Counter-Strike at beta 6.5
- Web design career started in 1999
- Used to work for Iltalehti 2 years
- Used to work at several advertising/digital agencies about 3 years
- Used to write eSports news 4 years (Cadred & SK Gaming)
- Jumped from 4km altitude speed being 193km/h
- I can do 360 degree lacrosse move @ floorball and other cool tricks
- I own a digital agency
This Week in SK Gaming - LEC Playoffs and SPL Kick Off
Virtual Bundesliga Playoffs: DullenMIKE and Praii finish Top 16
SK Prime: Premier Tour Berlin Finals
The Clash Royale League 20 Win Challenge Returns!
This Week in SK Gaming - Premier Tour Berlin Finals
THE NEW JERSEY