During his time at 4Kings, Merlo was able to win several WC3L titles as well as the title of best Warcraft III player in eSports Award 2007, and many more.
Now however his contract expired and the organization and Merlo himself did not find a suitable agreement between oneselves, which in the end, forced 4Kings to let him go.
"It's a very sad day for me to part way with the team i have played so long time in. I had alot of fun in 4kings and don't regret a single thing. I wish everyone in the team the best of luck for the future. We're still friends and I hope we'll always be even when we are no longer playing this game together," says Merlo at 4Kings website.
With this news we at SK Gaming would like to wish the best of luck to ToD and 4Kings!
Something about me:
- Staff at QuakeNet IRC Network
- Began playing Counter-Strike at beta 6.5
- Web design career started in 1999
- Used to work for Iltalehti 2 years
- Used to work at several advertising/digital agencies about 3 years
- Used to write eSports news 4 years (Cadred & SK Gaming)
- Jumped from 4km altitude speed being 193km/h
- I can do 360 degree lacrosse move @ floorball and other cool tricks
- I own a digital agency
Sky into final, seeking historic 3rd WCG gold
China's government sponsors CEPL
Grubby talks WCG, WEM and SC2
Cassandra blogs about Grubby and WCG
ReMinD wins first Korean WC3 WCG gold
THE NEW JERSEY