Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Ask Nyph

The official forum post to ask Nyph your questions!

Perhaps you want tips about Support ... this is the place to ask away.

Nyph will be checking this forum and this post regularly!

Can You Tell Me The Runes For Janna?

Hey nyph,

I'm a super fan of you, and i would like to ask you if you can stream more? because i love your support and you learnt me so much things...

iGaming Koïchi.

Whitch support is your favorite? and what are your warding places and at what time mostly?
And what is about your guide from "How to Support" im waiting for it cause cant watch the stream that days ;)

Whats going on with your internet ?

HI,
U are my favorite support, what u thing about HP purple runes? Do you use flat or per lvl runes? And what u thing about strange supports like shen, galio...?
Ty

Wtblife
Wtblife

nyph, what are your thoughts about the new yordle? :)

Hi Nyph,

What do you think about Yorick Support?
I tried him a few games, in some it did work amazingly well in some it didn`t work at all.

HEy NYPH,

i would like to ask you what you think about the rumors janna should be the best support...
i dont think so what do you think about?

Why you don't playing sion/Gp/Morgana support! : D Why they are bad?

x4v1 wrote:
Can You Tell Me The Runes For Janna?

lately i use gold runes in seals and quinteessence. armor in marks and ap/level in glyphs.
i think you dont need so much mana regen with her if you dont spam your spells and you are also pretty tanky with alot escape spells and mobility. so you can get gold runes and snowball faster with the gold items

Koichi wrote:
Hey nyph,

I'm a super fan of you, and i would like to ask you if you can stream more? because i love your support and you learnt me so much things...

iGaming Koïchi.

im really sry that i dont stream at all latelyl. i would like to stream but since i moved i have no stable internet so i stopped it. i hope i will get propper internet soon and bring my stream back online.
also i will stream a lot more after mai so keep an eye on that ; )

Dundeath wrote:
Whitch support is your favorite? and what are your warding places and at what time mostly?
And what is about your guide from "How to Support" im waiting for it cause cant watch the stream that days ;)

janna right now, she is so much fun

well you should ward all the time unless you see the enemy jungler. you should check some tournament games and try to copy the warding spots.

well i just commented one evening while i streamed. maybe i will create some guides in the future.

Alexonion wrote:
Whats going on with your internet ?

if i would know that :D
actually i should have my internet already but it isnt working and they are so slow. so im waiting for my normal internet conection and meanwhile i connect via my mobilephone^^

Tristeqt wrote:
HI,
U are my favorite support, what u thing about HP purple runes? Do you use flat or per lvl runes? And what u thing about strange supports like shen, galio...?
Ty

some months ago they were pretty good but nowadays there are better runes in my opinion. you can still use them against burst combos at the bot lane(leona/blitz).
they are pretty funny but not so good for competitive level

Wtblife wrote:
nyph, what are your thoughts about the new yordle? :)

wanna play her so bad :D

JackApfel wrote:
Hi Nyph,

What do you think about Yorick Support?
I tried him a few games, in some it did work amazingly well in some it didn`t work at all.

i tried him as well and i feel like his range isnt high enough to haras all the time. in mid/late game you are not tanky enough and your dmg isnt good at all. the only good thing is a double carry but even that is only good with reall autoattack ad carrys like trist/cait
so overall a bit weak a support but he is still fun and good if you dont wanna play the same heros all the time

FG_tRAIN wrote:
HEy NYPH,

i would like to ask you what you think about the rumors janna should be the best support...
i dont think so what do you think about?

well she was the most picked support in hannover. overall she is pretty awesome and fits with most of the ad carryy. i think she i a tiny bit a head of the others right now

CiseK1994 wrote:
Why you don't playing sion/Gp/Morgana support! : D Why they are bad?

i tried almost everything as supp but not everything worked out :P
for competitive playing you will stick to the normal stuff until s1 shows that smth else is viable. so if you wanna see them picked in events impress us!

nyph wrote:
Dundeath wrote:

janna right now, she is so much fun

well you should ward all the time unless you see the enemy jungler. you should check some tournament games and try to copy the warding spots.

well i just commented one evening while i streamed. maybe i will create some guides in the future.

Yes thx, but on the video to "How to Support" you say that you upload the videos thats the point ;)
But Guides were awesome too.

Since I'm trying in this new role as a support what are the basic runes for a support like Janna, Soraka and Taric ?

Quins of gold/sec and armor seals are a good option or it's better mana regen seals ?

Any help about runes will be great because I have no idea where to start. xD

OK THanks you, I will keep an eye on that ;)!! YOU're the best SUpport in the world, Congratulations!!!

BRONyph!!! ;D

hi nyph, kannst du mir sagen welche deiner support-runenseiten für welchen supporter sind?

Hi, I want to be a decent support and i wonder what would some good runes for Lulu, Sona and Janna in that order of preference. I know they probably have very diferent rune requirements but an aproximation is fine too.

Hi. I have a question about Leona as a support. What do you use runes and Masteries. And what to buy for her. Thx;]]

I have no Question ^^ but i wanna say u r awesome :)

Hi Nyph.How u feel about the new "aggresive support era"?Also u think that the ad carry+supp needs to practice a lot together,like u and candy,or its not necessary?
Good luck to u and ur team.

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix