Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

Ask Ocelote

Hey Oce, whats your opinion on Tristana in mid?

 

ShinyAkusa wrote:
Hey Oce, whats your opinion on Tristana in mid?


lol.

 

hey oce,
this might sound a bit crazy now, but is it eventually possible that u add me as a friend in lol?
my internet is too bad to watch a stream (400 dsl ._.), but im a big fan of yours.
and now, with the release of the spectate mode, it would be possible to watch you.
i mean, oce stream without oce is not realy oce stream... but at least i could watch you.
i would unterstand it if you would not like to or your freindlist would be full or something like that, but if you could it would be great, i would really like to watch you :O

sincerely

 

Hey oce, when you back to server EU Nordic and East and when you play with FIORA???

 

Where IS dedrayon? ????

 

Hey ocelot

Well I'm an solo mid ap player and I've been wondering about few stuff actually

1/ how can I counter galio ? ( is galio really the best counter of double ap strategy ? )
2/ when should I pick galio ?
3/ Yea and , why pro's doin't play Fizz ?!

 

Ahhhhhhh forgot the most important question

Now with doran's ring now gives less HP!!! Do you think that we still can go for 3 dorans ?!!

 

Hey occ, my last question xD

Why runes AP/Level ?! I think late game that ap that runes give u it will be insignificant!!! I mean +30 ap late game is not that high don't u think ? ( what is the reason of runes AP/Level ? )

And about Ryze after the last patch, do you think that he's useless right now?! I mean they fucked em up :3

 

Hey Ocelote ! I watch your stream about every day , I learn a lot when i'm watching you. SK is my favorite team and I think Dedra will be the best in few competion . Keep improving your skills!
I like to play Anivia mid, do you thin that with the new blue , its gameplay change ?
And what advice could you give me to play cassio ?

Keep smiling , your happiness is our force !

 

Well, actually ths is the only reason why I registered here so here I am.
Can u (ocelote, or anyone -_-) explain me, how it is possible that you are still prettending to be an "pro player" of LoL game?
I have broken computer few days so I managed to watch some streams (but everyone just playin D3, so cant watch anythin, anyone else (shame)).

Your playstyle on mid is so, so bad and u are playin like a pussy almost every game I watched u.
No wonder that u could not win last champ. I see, that this reply of mine seems to be pretty hard to read, but in easy, and simple way. U are rly not deserve to be market as "pro-gamer".

Would be glad, if you, or anyone else can change my opinion.

Learn to play dude, or stop it (i know, dont like you? stop watch your streams. would love to, but no pc and noone else is playin -_-).

Ah, sry, I just could not resist to type this, you are funny when you are tryin so hard. lol

hf with gameplay improvements.

PS: Ask me on anythin, why I think that your gameplay is so bad. Would love to type it to you.
peace

 

Thanks man

 

Hello Ocelote can you tell em how can i counter brand with cassiopeia? :)

 

AND i got another question :P

How can i counter yorick with renekton on solo top ?

 

hey oce i ave a question :
riven solotop what build against ad and ap

 

Ocelote , What does a player need to join SK Gaming ?

pd: U naver gave me that Zilean!

 

Hi Ocelote,
I want to ask you how we can arrange in ranked teams i mean to be support then ad carry/then solo top and last one ap carry cause we try a lot of ways but it doesnt happens. Can you telll me /ty a lot !

 

kassadin runes/masteries

 

Why Viktor (VODKOR) is not played in tournaments ?

 

Hey Ocelote,
Well I don't know how much time u spend on this forum, but im the one you played against on Dreamhack yesterday, we played Yorick vs Irelia and u won because u had better cs than me after 10min.
Well ofc this was your job to let your fans challange you, BUT! I really want a rematch. Ofc I dont expect u too reply on this but i would be greatful :) My accounts name is Abc bull and im playing on west.
Thanks for your time :d

 

hey oce, I've added you and e-mailed you and would just like to talk to you about my future in, perhaps, SK.
add me on LoL, skype or e-mail

 

Hello Ocelote. Me and my team is wondering if you guys want to scrim. Or know any other 2k+ rated team that wants to scrim.

In my opinion Elo in solo q doesnt matter so I wont list it. We played once vs similar elo players (2k) and game was interesting, but we want to take it to the next level.

Could you add me ingame or answer me here about scrims. Please.

Note: If anyone else is interested in scrimming we will be up for it. So just add me

Ingame name : TGG Waffle

 

TGG_Waffle wrote:
Hello Ocelote. Me and my team is wondering if you guys want to scrim. Or know any other 2k+ rated team that wants to scrim.

In my opinion Elo in solo q doesnt matter so I wont list it. We played once vs similar elo players (2k) and game was interesting, but we want to take it to the next level.

Could you add me ingame or answer me here about scrims. Please.

Note: If anyone else is interested in scrimming we will be up for it. So just add me

Ingame name : TGG Waffle


He doesn't care about this " Ask forums" anymore. :) ( I think )

 

Alexonion wrote:
TGG_Waffle wrote:
Hello Ocelote. Me and my team is wondering if you guys want to scrim. Or know any other 2k+ rated team that wants to scrim.

In my opinion Elo in solo q doesnt matter so I wont list it. We played once vs similar elo players (2k) and game was interesting, but we want to take it to the next level.

Could you add me ingame or answer me here about scrims. Please.

Note: If anyone else is interested in scrimming we will be up for it. So just add me

Ingame name : TGG Waffle


He doesn't care about this " Ask forums" anymore. :) ( I think )


Who knows. There might also be other people seing this.

 

markXJS
markXJS

online
lekoklatik wrote:
Well, actually ths is the only reason why I registered here so here I am.
Can u (ocelote, or anyone -_-) explain me, how it is possible that you are still prettending to be an "pro player" of LoL game?
I have broken computer few days so I managed to watch some streams (but everyone just playin D3, so cant watch anythin, anyone else (shame)).

Your playstyle on mid is so, so bad and u are playin like a pussy almost every game I watched u.
No wonder that u could not win last champ. I see, that this reply of mine seems to be pretty hard to read, but in easy, and simple way. U are rly not deserve to be market as "pro-gamer".

Would be glad, if you, or anyone else can change my opinion.

Learn to play dude, or stop it (i know, dont like you? stop watch your streams. would love to, but no pc and noone else is playin -_-).

Ah, sry, I just could not resist to type this, you are funny when you are tryin so hard. lol

hf with gameplay improvements.

PS: Ask me on anythin, why I think that your gameplay is so bad. Would love to type it to you.
peace


Totally agree with you ,he's totally a bad player and i don't know why he is so popular and 8-12k views all the day. He's like always in 3-5/0-2 etc.. Maybe beacause of the free rp and skin giveaways idk

Plus he do totally no brain things, sometimes he's lucky with vlad but he totally plays like a 1400 elo player

I prefer to watch Salce on twtichTV, he's a real beast and skilled player who deserves the 2500 elo.

PZ, Mark

 

Oce,you are my favorite player.SK gaming is the best team,but where go Dedra,Candypanda,kev1n ????? :(:(

 

Hi oce! Please post your nvidia settings!

 

markXJS
markXJS

online
sidnekstw wrote:
Hey ocelot

Well I'm an solo mid ap player and I've been wondering about few stuff actually

1/ how can I counter galio ? ( is galio really the best counter of double ap strategy ? )
2/ when should I pick galio ?
3/ Yea and , why pro's doin't play Fizz ?!


Hey, I'm not oce , but i'll answer you

1. You can counter galio if you pick talon/vlad/urgot/udyr
2. You have to pick galio when enemy pick high burst dmg champs such as LeBlanc/Kassadin/Brand
3. Pros do play fizz, but fizz has low output damage at lategame and not the best pick for teamfights

 

What u think about soraka AD, i think she is op AD^^

 

hello Ocelote, as I know u sometimes play Cassio, idk if this depends on the teamplay strategy but, are movement speed runes a must? like, the quintssences, or just go with the AP runes?
Thank you, btw great performance today @ european regionals

 

Ocelote,
Saw your loss today and I have to say you need practice with Orianna. Also your pick of janna over soraka as support was dumb. I know you were in a high pressure situation and it's easy for someone like me to come ponit it out, but as a fan, I feel like yelling at you like phreak did about the bans.

Soraka's silence would have shut down (when well times) sona's ult or urdy's attacks or Ez's EVERYTHING. You have to think about how silence is one of the most powerful cc's when it comes to a cast-heavy team. I know my elo isn't as high as yours, it's a mere 1028 but I solo queue ranked and I carry often. It's only when a team stops assuming they know more than me and lets me do my thing that I revel in my glory. Proof: http://screencast.com/t/u3T4FZHvS0ML (I jungled soraka for the win. She is mid campin jungler that makes life hell with heals silences running from wolves, to mid, to wraiths, to wolves, to mid.. ad infitum. She gives out red at level 3. Anyway, back to why I felt like I had to say something to you.

Have you ever considered why they put damage on orianna's AA? I know you went for the athene's but that shit is garbage on her. She is supposed to run out of mana as a lure. She's a mind fuck champion, not an ap mage.

Also your build ... I know it works in a lot of situation and people are gonna argue with me but I know a WAY more powerful build on her. I do weird things (like jungle soraka) and it has lead me to some of the most amazing builds that you don't see anywhere. I don't even read moba fire because it's garbage. Moba fire is like horseblinders. The people at riot are like me, and I say that as a pat to my own back and perhaps with too much confidence, but they are excessively creative. Just remember that. Read what I wrote here, I told you the secret to orianna ;) It's not about being a carry, it's about being able to do damage with out mana. Just let it soak in. I know you're probably licking your wounds after that last fight. I really hate m5 and I wanted to see you take them down. I guess the only thing I can do is join a pro team (not yours, no thanks) and show the world how to play orianna once and for all.

Most people when they see my build start to phreak out... till the kills come in over and over and over. Have you ever gone 26// with her?

Anyway I feel I got my rant out here. If you want, add me, I'm worldtron on NA. I think we played once or someone at least assuming your name. Also I think we played on the pbe (or someone assuming your name.) I feel like I could help you with that lack of power you have with my beloved Ori, of which whom I've played more than 600 of my 1600 games with. In that many games you have time to try every combination of builds on her vs a variety of builds. It's not only the build. Did you put ap runes on her like an noob? Please, let me guide you.


 

Also, more about the soraka build. You take ap, ap per level, and mpen runes. You set up the defense mastery tree and some offense (the magic side). You then build tanky items, starting with the scepter (so your q starts doing near true damage levels. You can spam your ranged q that is doing almost 300 damage at level 3 to pick up a triple or penta kill ). Then as Master Phreak says, stop and take a look. What does the enemy team have? If they are ad heavy build health and a thornmail then run right up to their ad carry. They will think, ha easy soraka kill. Then they think oh shit oh shit oh shit help. Nuff said. I will 1v1 you proving grounds if you'd like to try me.

 

Ezreals are my favorite to kill. I let them smack me till they waste their arcane shift then I hit them hard. Then as their cool down is probably nearing for arcane shift again, SILENCE! YOU AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE. :D Just some helpful advice form a guy who is not appreciated very much except for when he starts mowing throw the enemy team with the last of the undiscovered truly overpowered builds.

 

I have a question i have already played a lot mid and i played ryze swain fizz now i playing cassio and can you give me some tipps to that champ or witch champ you think i have to try

 

Srele
Srele

online
Guys, oce will not answer on ur questions... He is last time logged in here 3 months ago... So don't write ur questions here to him. :D

 

thinkii
thinkii

online
will ocelote answer? hahaha don't think so

 

Srele
Srele

online
thinkii wrote:
will ocelote answer? hahaha don't think so

yeah, he will never answer on it xD

 

Ocelote, who is better at teamfights, Galio or Diana? And how to play good with Zilean?

 

Sup ocelote, wanna just ask, can u suggest champion which can deal a huge damage? i know,this q sucks :D Luv ya ;> Peace.

 

Hello Oce . What do you think are the best runes for Jungling and Mid .

 

Hey oce,
at first i wanna say you are such a animal! Love your stream and best luck for Katowice!

Now some questions:

Who do you think is the best midlaner against Orianna?

What do you think are the best items for Fizz mid vs. kata and ahri?

Ok, you say that you love your fans so much, just as confirmation, WE LOVE YOU TOO!

Thanks guy!

 

razzzer2 wrote:
Hello Ocelote can you tell em how can i counter brand with cassiopeia? :)


+

 

hi oceleote,

wy are you streaming on twitch tv and not on azubutv since azubu and sk are partners?

 

tiMy
tiMy

online
nice

 

hi oceloteee

Will you do me a favour and accept me on LoL? :P


 

TGG_Waffle wrote:
Alexonion wrote:
TGG_Waffle wrote:
Hello Ocelote. Me and my team is wondering if you guys want to scrim. Or know any other 2k+ rated team that wants to scrim.

In my opinion Elo in solo q doesnt matter so I wont list it. We played once vs similar elo players (2k) and game was interesting, but we want to take it to the next level.

Could you add me ingame or answer me here about scrims. Please.

Note: If anyone else is interested in scrimming we will be up for it. So just add me

Ingame name : TGG Waffle


He doesn't care about this " Ask forums" anymore. :) ( I think )


Who knows. There might also be other people seing this.

 



Partners In Win big ben Mionix