Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous12Next »
Ask Dedrayon

i got 6300ip but i dont know who should i buy .. i want to buy some1 with stun what do you recommend me? :D

Which kind of role u wanna play with this champion ?^^

that i can be a tank and ad ..B)

So i guess u can buy:
Nautilus cause she is tanky and u can build him as ad (as) and i guess he is kinda good at top lane or even in jungle.

Skarner well he has no stun but he has suprression which is really good, his mobility is really good and he has awesome slow. You can build him as tank and u can still deals dmg. But you don't need to build him pure tank cause actually he is kinda tanky. This shield + heal from E spell make him tanky enough so u can build wit's end or trinity force and your dmg is op :)

Maokai - this champion has like one of the best cc in this game, snare, slow and knock back - he is tanky and deals a lot of dmg. I will chose this champion.

Dedrayon what runes you choice on mao in jungle and what build you use on him.

My runes for mao:
marks - m pen
quints - ap
seals - armor
glyphs - m res

Build
regrowth > philo > boots > hog > kage's lucky pick > mercury > shurelia's > aegis > Locket of the iron solari > what u need :)

Which Champion u choose for dealing "Tons of Damage"- Phreak ?
^^ :P
And which Texturepack u use in Minecraft :p and where do u got this GP skin from ?
ty.

Tons of Damage:
I guess lee'sin or in early ganks, he is deealing toooooooooooons of dmg :D Shavana as well has a lot of dmg :)

Minecraftr
I don't know someone sent me both things :D

Hey Dedra,
Can you imagine to make some guides in the near future ?
Maybe some ideas or main aspects for Counterjungling ?
Ty !

Hello Dedra!
Can u tell me how build you use on Udyr? ( skill sequence and items).

Thanks
;D

@Jones117
Ill try to make some guides soon :)

About counter jungling u need to know where is another jungler u have to be really careful with that. The best thing is if u know timer of second blue/red then u can easy steal it if u will be there faster than their jungler :) Then just keep doing it :p

@Jednororzecc

First i go for phoenix then turtle, bear and tiger.

I guess phoenix is the best stance to jungling cause of this passive (aoe dmg)

So try to go like this:
R > W > R > E > R > W > R > W > R

Then level up W then E

What about items:
I guess the best item build is:
boots > hog > philo/oracle > philo/oracle > mercury > aegis > wit's end > shurelia's/randuin > shurelia's/randuin > frozen mallet

Or something like this.

Hello. Can you tell me your build for Mundo and what runes and master's you use on him. Thanks :)

@Yaku100
Hey man!
I use on mundo 9/21 and i go for exhaust/smite - i guess it's the best skill combo but i think u can go with flash as well. Runes which i use for him:
-marks a speed
-seals armor
-glyphs m res/level
-quints spell vamp

Well u can go for quick warmog/frozen then atma on him but i go for items like this;
- armor > boots > hog > boots level 2 (mostly merc) > spirit visage > aegis > wit's end > frozen mallet > what's needed.

You left SK ?

Thanks a lot for the Facebook post... but we all know you are the OP one. xD

Do you think Move Speed Quins are good for Olaf/skarner jungle instead of AD ?

And which jungler champions you don't think that MS quins are good enough. And what quins would fit better on them ? ;}

Alexonion wrote:
You left SK ?

Fuck it ! I am happy that you are still in SK. Ocelote explained the situation in the stream.

So what exactly happened?

@Niets
So use ms runes one champions which u need move speed like udyr, skarner, cho'gath mb some ap carries but idk ;p
@Mopsio
I had some problems with ocelote, i won't say anything

Dedrayon wrote:
@Niets
So use ms runes one champions which u need move speed like udyr, skarner, cho'gath mb some ap carries but idk ;p
@Mopsio
I had some problems with ocelote, i won't say anything

Man, its OK we know that you are the best and ocelote just sucks.

**And dropped you down to this ELO**

Dedra i like to jungle on jax. Can you tell me somthing about jungle on him(he is good in jungle or maybe no) and some build and masters for him.

Yaku100 wrote:
hi Dedra i like to jungle on jax. Can you tell me somthing about jungle on him(he is good in jungle or maybe no) and some build and masters for him.

Yaku100 wrote:
Yaku100 wrote:
hi Dedra i like to jungle on jax. Can you tell me something about jungle on him(he is good in jungle or maybe no) and some build and masters for him.

some nautilus guide? build,masteries,and ganking types ? :D

« Previous12Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix