Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
He´s a shame

SK Oce is a shame for SK Gaming, he should think about that he´s representing the Clan......

 

just add this thread in my carecup [_]c

 

Gvidas
Gvidas

online
zulanztar wrote:
just add this thread in my carecup [_]c


good one :DD

 

Ocelote is one of the best players, so he's not a shame for SK believe me.

 

have u ever watched his stream?! Go take a look, then make a similar thread to this one, dummass...

 

it's always funny to see people who talk bad about known players... such people mostly tend to be veryvery horrible players themselves... :X

 

This Anamun is trolling this post :D

And btw Oce is n1 and leader of the clan!! so kid go to bed asap

 

Serbon wrote:
This Anamun is trolling this post :D

And btw Oce is n1 and leader of the clan!! so kid go to bed asap


bite me ;) u know dat we both enjoy watchin oce's stream so stfu

 

Anamun wrote:
Serbon wrote:
This Anamun is trolling this post :D

And btw Oce is n1 and leader of the clan!! so kid go to bed asap


bite me ;) u know dat we both enjoy watchin oce's stream so stfu

knock knock! whos there? Its meh i kill u! ;p

 

He plays ten times better than me, plus his streams are fun to watch, ROSMT and all you here is him laughing.

 

assualt
assualt

online
Thaddeus wrote:
Ocelote is one of the best players, so he's not a shame for SK believe me.

Yeah ofcourse,he is very good! :D

 


« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix