Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Announcements/Rules

TOURNAMENT FORMAT:
• Championship will be a double elimination tournament. (Please refer the details at following URL.)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-eli ... tournament
• Gamemode is "Online-Duel"
• Hosting has to be switched between every Fight
• When the participants lose two matches, at that time they are considered out of the game even if the other participants forfeit the tournament.
Participants will proceed upon winning Matches.
• Each Match of the tournament will be played to a best of three Fights (First to reach two victories).
• When the number of Rounds gained in 1 Fight is 2 wins, 2 loses, 1 tie, an extra round (1 Round) would be held and the winner of that Round gains 1 Fight.
• Each Fight will be set to a best of five Rounds. (First to reach three K.O.s).
• Each Round will be 60 seconds.
• Character can be changed after every Fight

• Tournament only available for the following countrys: (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and UK)
• 32 Player restriction (first come first serve philosophy)
• Players must be 16 or older to participate
• Admin will create a Topic with "who is playing who". A period for Match will be given in the Topic. Players have to find a specific date to play the game by themselfs in the given period.
• If the Match is not played during the given period the Admin will choose the winner of the Match.
• Bug using will not be tollerated and bug user will be banned from the Tournament and any upcomming Tournaments.

Thank you.

Are there any restrictions about the Internet Speed? I am just asking because i hate laggy games ....

Tournament start, will be announced soon.

So does the tournament start today? Or is it just the announcement of match ups?

Tournament will start this week ! Keep an eye on the Homepage for further details !

Tournament will start today ! Good fight :-)

http://www.sk-gaming.com/tournament/918

With upper bracket u mean the "Winner Bracket" and with lower bracket u mean the "losers Bracket"? I am a lil bit confused ^^

Btw. are the dates fixed? First round starts at 6th april, but can we make ur games earlier?

regards

Im a bit confused to, You say the tourny starts today, does that mean you gonna post topics with "who is fighting who". Or does the bracket tell us who to fight, cause the link is saying its starting 6th?

as I said before, confused.

Type-B wrote:
Im a bit confused to, You say the tourny starts today, does that mean you gonna post topics with "who is fighting who". Or does the bracket tell us who to fight, cause the link is saying its starting 6th?

I am also quite confused, as i can see some people have not gotten any opponents yet.
So my conclusion to that is : we have to wait a little longer.

soulZero wrote:
Type-B wrote:

I am also quite confused, as i can see some people have not gotten any opponents yet.
So my conclusion to that is : we have to wait a little longer.

Can anyone confirm this?

I posted the Matches who need to be played int this Topic ! http://www.sk-gaming.com/forum/46-TEKKEN_6_Iron_Fist_Tournament_Fixtures

All the other fighters who are not mentioned in the Topic have a first round bye. And it's not saying that it starts on the 6th of April. The first round has to been played by or on the 6th of April.

Schedule:

30.03.10 - 06.04.10 (First Round)
06.04.10 - 11.04.10 (Second Round)
11.04.10 - 16.04.10 (Third Round)
16.04.10 - 21.04.10 (Fourth Round)
21.04.10 - 26.04.10 (Fifth Round
26.04.10 - 2.5.10 (Final)

At Everyone :

Please read the rules and all the threads i opend carefully, everything is clearly described in those threads regarding scheduelling a match, how to write down the results etc.

I'm not going to answer any more messages about how to schedulele etc.

regards

Alcoholic

is it too late to enter?

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix