Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

Your view on Racism?

Sucks.

say no to racism!

love

racism = ignorance

United CS scene Against Racism and Facism

We have all races living here, so i've seen a lot of differents peoples. About imigrants, we have a lot of europeans peoples in the south (most of them germans and italians), world's biggest japanese colony in my city with 1,4mi of peoples, and a lot of portuguese and others nationalities. We received all cultures of many peoples from many nationalities that u can to imagine. I mean, racism is f*cking stupid, but unfortunately this primitive thing happens in every place every day. ;(

fuck dat

racism is a very bad thing...

@frk-

yep , that's true.

say no to racism :)

Against

sucks ^^

nobody on this earth can stop it and nobdy up there can stop it only god will and can That's what the Islam learns us to respect all religions and to not hate other religions. I bet one of you guys would ok why you guys hate the west then ? I will say because the tv shows you only those 100 who hate the west and not those 1000 people how say stop this redicelous thinking and be brothers. So iam not making here commercial for Islam but iam just telling you that religion makes the human races band stronger. ;)

death to intolerance.

Racism is not good for me...
who cares who is who

I understand Racists point of views (and partly why Racism exists around White pople), but I still do believe it's narrow minded if you can't look past the looks. It all comes down to how people behave themselves, it's nothing to do with the race,every race has it's rotten eggs.

Real_Nrk wrote:
I understand Racists point of views (and partly why Racism exists around White pople), but I still do believe it's narrow minded if you can't look past the looks. It all comes down to how people behave themselves, it's nothing to do with the race,every race has it's rotten eggs.

and It's stars.

smash the racism ! :F

Do not recognize the racism is not in any of its manifestations !!!

hate racism

come ONLY 1 day in france, you'll see, how much you would become racist.
Foreign ppl DONT CARE about where there live, whom with, and HATE 100% french ppl...

Racism is evil, because Resident Evil 5 had to be cut. But why the fuck does everyone cry if 100 black poeple die in RS5 and noone cares about the amount of dead whites ?
Seriously, both, black and white, are equal, but why do so many people cry about the amount of black zombies in RS5 ?

They are equal so we have to treat them equaly and shouldnt cry about some dead blacks ind Resident Evil 5, because thats intends a kind of inequality between these wonderfull clours.

moo wrote:
Boozywoozy wrote:
Stop racism

Agree..

yes

Racism is one of the worst things, I am very much against it.

rascism is no good

Love love love racism!!!!

2easy4Aind wrote:
moo wrote:
Boozywoozy wrote:
Stop racism

Agree..

yes

+1

Racism sucks!!!
BUT... illegal immigrants sux to

2easy4Aind wrote:
moo wrote:
Boozywoozy wrote:
Stop racism

Agree..

yes

Racism sucks !

We must stop it!

racism is a bad thing

racism is good when it comes to defend your country from dirty immigrants that can't assimilate(like in sweden: have a 9 kids and take bidrag)

hytex- wrote:
krakerz wrote:
racism is good when it comes to defend your country from dirty immigrants that can't assimilate(like in sweden: have a 9 kids and take bidrag)

I get what you are saying, but that should not make you a racist. A racist is a person that hate other persons just because of their color/race. You would probably hate these immigrants equally if they were from france, poland or somewhere else.

that's what she said

It's hard not being a racist. I'm from Serbia and living in Sweden but i truly hate the majority of immigrants in Sweden. Doesn't take very long until you notice a pattern, when the majority of the violence ratio is drawn to the immigrants at your area it's very hard to have a "not judging type of view" when they are acting like animals. Although i don't blame the kids, religious parents who aren't capable of raising their kids to fit in the society doesn't really help the kids.

Please note, exceptions will always be walking around.

cAase wrote:
It's hard not being a racist. I'm from Serbia and living in Sweden but i truly hate the majority of immigrants in Sweden. Doesn't take very long until you notice a pattern, when the majority of the violence ratio is drawn to the immigrants at your area it's very hard to have a "not judging type of view" when they are acting like animals. Although i don't blame the kids, religious parents who aren't capable of raising their kids to fit in the society doesn't really help the kids.

Please note, exceptions will always be walking around.

+1 men

jaBbaa wrote:
say no to racism!

not good

silly

heil!

very bad

my view is this

love , peace , sex, and enjoying in life :)

Partners In Win big ben Mionix