Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Georgia and Russia in war?:( :S

The conflict between Russia and the former Soviet republic of Georgia moved toward all-out war on Saturday as Russia prepared to land ground troops on Georgia's coast and broadened its bombing campaign both within Georgia and in the disputed territory of Abkhazia.

The fighting that began when Georgian forces tried to retake the capital of South Ossetia, a pro-Russian region that won de facto autonomy from Georgia in the early 1990s, appeared to be developing into the worst clashes between Russia and a foreign military since the 1980s war in Afghanistan.

Georgia's president, Mikheil Saakashvili, declared that Georgia was in a state of war, ordering government offices to work around the clock, and said that Russia was planning a full-scale invasion of his country.

Prime Minister Vladimir Putin of Russia, eclipsing the authority of President Dmitri Medvedev, left the Olympics in China and arrived Saturday evening in Vladikavkaz, a city in southern Russia just over the border that is a military staging area. State-controlled news broadcasts showed Putin meeting generals, suggesting that he was in charge of the operations on Georgian soil.

ffs...:((

i loled

It's he fault of Georgia anyway.

Funny how Georgia's territorial integrity is soo important for our fellow americans. Why did they accept the Kosovo then? I fail at finding an explanation besides power politics.

You guys don't seem to be informed too well. It's very easy to compare like this but not correct. Maybe you've heard of the law of nations. For example. South Ossetia does not have the right to be independant according to the law. Since, they don't have own structures, no own polictical system and is completly controlled by Russians right now. However, in the case of Abkhazia you can argue, that the case is similar to Cosovo, since the Georgians killed plenty of the people there. But on the other hand, why doesn't Russia approve Cosovo?
Russians please don't flame but argue nicely...

You will stay independent. The EU is the best thing which could happen to your country. I like Krakow btw, nice city and delicous food!

@Nolleva, your way to argue is very professional :D

@pisaqB
I think you don't have to fear the Russian influence in any way now. You get a lot of money (even Switzerland gave you more than 1 Billion, although we are not in th EU). Your life standards are rising, at least the salaries, if I got this correctly.
I will try the Kebab thing, if I can go to Poland again :-D.

ViZiTKa --> Brainwashed

kk sure

In Russia, games play you.

In Georgia, Russia solves.

In Russia, food eats you.

In Russia, crimes make you.

In Russia, Putin votes instead of you.

yeah yeah you have to live there to say what you say here.

Georgian president sucks, americans!
Kick Saakashvili!
amx_slay saakashvili

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix