Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

You are here: Home / Forums / Politics / About religion
TOPIC

« Previous12Next »
About religion

:D Pf

7 is my answer :D

OK it's very obvious that answer 7 is most popular. I think it's also the most logical, but I respect every opinion tough. :p

buddhism is definitely the most preferable religion on that list. islam is certainly the least. i am an agnostic atheist. there are more peaceful religions than buddhism. i hope humanity can wash the dogma off itself in the near future.

I belive in me =)

I always thoght that believing in yourself is similar to believing in god.

there's much more evidence for himself than gods, though.

I also always thought that, when believing in something, you dont need any evidence, otherwise its called knowledge.

I also always thought that, when believing in something, you dont need any evidence, otherwise its called knowledge.

it depends on whether or not you're gnostic or agnostic. in other words, do you believe truths can be known?

Yea I agree with that, but that is a diffrent theme.

In my point of view some things cannot be understood using our mind(brain), not because they are too complex, but because they need a diffrent way of understanding.

Your opinion Richard?

hehe that's true :p

7 for me ;)

(133)7 for me;)

8. Every religion is in the core the same. They just teach people to be good to others and make the world a better place to live in. People should be part of any religion, because it will help them to overcome some problems and in times where they don't know what to do they will turn to God, that will give them strength and they will be able to return to their normal lives.

+1 for you sir.

islam..

where is god?

Over there *points*

where ?

8 definitely

who made your eyes !! emule!!

every of this religion is special on it`s own way....
but every religion is same.....
everything is about one GOD...
I think that..

7 for me

Nr. 2

Nr. 2 for me.

Islam for me.
God is one for all us

yep , 2 =)

oh right Christian Is Best.

vote 7... but fear..

I believe that all religions can be good because most men are required to believe in something or someone.
But the problem is extremism in religion
So I vote for all religions but
pease mode:)

for me it's 1. for sure not because Iam muslim and that's it but because we believe that christians and jews are believers but that only the Islam is the 100 % wat to let god now you love him.Because Jesus even says in the old tastement there will come a prophet after me and his name is Ahmed. So the Quran is the last book of God explaining things people didn't know in the year 600 and somethings written in the quran are till now not explained so the bible torah and torah are gods words but the torah and the bible are mostly changed. I mean after the prophet jesus went to heaven he didn't die god made a person who looked like jesus.After that in couple of years king constantine changedthe bible because he made his writers write it. That's why when you read the bible you feel like a human have changed it not 100% true and the torah same but the Quran got things explained how even scientists of this time can't explain what's said.And that's what I think

PS If you don't believe read the Quran for yourself it's allready translated to english ;)

Like many of the religious text they can be very contradictory. I mean one verse from the koran urges Muslims to respect "the people of the book" ie. Jews and Christians while some verses later it calls Jews monkies and pigs and that they should be slaughtered. For me I have my views and religious beliefs and have the utmost respect for other religions. I can't see why we can't all get along. We believe in the same God, we all want to go the same place,heaven, we just get there a little differently thats all ;) oh and @unavailable where did Jesus say that ? Seeing that the New Testement is where the life and times of Jesus are written about..

@sNrt

old testament but the books of bible are changed allot so you can't trust it men some emprors abused theyre places and made writers write other things I mean let's face it even if muhammed is the last prophet peace be upon him do you really think people will think hmmm jesus told a guy ahamed sounds like an arab if we let this standing in the bible the arabs will get much power so I think there is a big chance it's just deleted so araba's wont rule with theyre religion but iam an arab and iam an arab and I say Islam is not for a race or a region it's for all humannity and if it would be fake and 2001 really ruined islam we should be raged out by now. So all I want to say is believe in what you think is the most logical but think about this so if you say there is nog god how come there where a women and a men on earth and how comes we are all so perfect.Doesn't look like bang we were on mother earth and that's it.

Old testament...not to offend you sir, but the life and times of Jesus are in the New Testament? I have so much respect for Islam and I hate the Western world's distorted media driven views of Islam as being a dangerous religion. As I've said in this topic many many times, believe what you want, but RESPECT is the only thing that saves humanity.

lol i have nothing for religon but i have to say this (my own opoinon) Religon causes war and That's why i hate it

youur completly right mate well said

jSP wrote:
7. I Belive in myself and i don't give a F*** about religion.
this is the best i think

yeah

clwy wrote:
jSP wrote:
7. I Belive in myself and i don't give a F*** about religion.
this is the best i think

yeah

yeah

I believi in God and myself, everything other is fake

i believe in God, Jesus, Mohammed, its the same for me :)

no offence right here ok? if u think jesus a god...but how can a god dead a long time ago...jesus is a human...can a human creates this perfect universe? how can a planet move at its own orbit?....so think...there must be a true god who controls everything

It does not actually so important in what you believe. I believe in something more than in someone called God like 1 a creator of everything. Sometimes I go to church, in respect of my parents who are catholics, and even I do not believe that much in Jesus and God, I find myself pretty much relaxed, calm, and actually having a good fresh feeling. However, it is not because I hear something from the church or something during the mass (dunno how it's called, Google translated like this), it is because I have a time to be with my thoughts, and enjoy the silence.

Religion for me is a peace of bull shi*, the curch or any other institution is just look for them selves, and how to pick up more money so they will live better :S. So I have religions just like institutions that talk about them!

Ok, I don't mean to boast but this is my area of expertise, I am going to try my very best to try and enlighten people and I apologize in advance if I offend anybody.

I am Muslim, the reason being that it is the true religion, I'm not saying that it's the true religion just because "I feel" that it's the real religion, I am Muslim and follow Islam because I 'know' that it's the true religion and I have proof! Before I get into the proof of Islam I would like to talk to my Christian brothers and hopefully build a bridge between the two of us.

Christians, for those who do not know we Muslims believe that Jesus peace be upon him was a prophet of God ('Allah' which in Arabic means the one and only God), we believe that Jesus was the messiah, we believe that he was born by miraculous birth, we believe that he with God power and permission raised the dead, healed the leppers, blind etc. We are pretty much on par when it comes to all aspects about Jesus then we go one way and you guys go the other. I will hopefully try and show you all that Jesus peace be upon him was not God but a prophet and a messenger of God. I will do this by linking verses from your very own bible and not making stuff up or saying some random stuff without having any proof.

First of all, We believe that the 'Original' Bible was God's word however over a lot of time it has been changed by 'Man' and therefore we Muslims cannot accept the Bible any longer.

[Luke 19:27 - But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

- Clearly not god because he wouldn't need humans to kill people for him since he created them. Furthermore he is saying kill everyone who does not accept me? This is clearly written by man, wheres your peaceful 'God' now?]

Here I will link many verses in which Jesus prays to God:

Matthew 26:39 - Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

- Jesus here puts his face down onto the ground and prays, the Christians don't pray by putting there face onto the ground, the Muslims do that. He then asks for the cup to be taken from him "not as I will but as you will" clearly showing that his will and gods will are two different things meaning they are two different entities.

Matthew 14:23 - And when he had sent the multitudes away, he went up into a mountain apart to pray: and when the evening was come, he was there alone.

Matthew 19:13 - Then were there brought unto him little children, that he should put his hands on them, and pray: and the disciples rebuked them.

Matthew 27:46 - And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

-Why has he forsaken himself? Does that make sense to you? If you think of him as a prophet however you will see that he is talking to God as a Human.

Mark 1:35 - And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed.

Mark 6:46 - And when he had sent them away, he departed into a mountain to pray.

Mark 14:35-36 - And he went forward a little, and fell on the ground, and prayed that, if it were possible, the hour might pass from him. And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt.

-Again praying like a Muslim putting his face to the ground and praying to 'Abba' which can be translated also to 'God' not to himself.

Continuing:

Here you will see Jesus peace be upon him stating that he is not all knowing:

Matthew 24:36 - But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Here you will see Muhammad (Another prophet of God which Muslims believe is the last prophet of God) in the bible:

John 16:7 - Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

- Who is Jesus talking about when he says he will send him? Jesus talks several times in the bible about future prophets arriving, he is not talking about the holy ghost because the holy ghost is already there.

Song of Solomon 5:16 - His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.

- The "he is altogether lovely" has been mis-translated, in Hebrew it is pronounced specifically "Muhammadim" so it should have been translated to "His mouth is most sweet: yea, Muhammad. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.

Deuteronomy 18:18-19 - I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

- God tells Moses about Muhammad and the Qur'an, He says how he will put words into his mouth just as the Qur'an was recited. Jesus is not that prophet because he is not from their brethren, Jesus was born miraculously where as Muhammad was born like Moses.

Isaiah 29:12 - And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.

- This is exactly what Muhammad says when the Angel Gabriel says to Muhammad "Iqra" (which means read/recite) And Muhammad replies "I am not a Iqra" (which means reader/reciter). Take note that Prophet Muhammad was illiterate and could not read or write or recite so when god says that the book is delivered to him that is not learned means one that is illiterate. Jesus on the other hand was literate and could read and write fine in fact he was known to be a very good reader/writer.

Here it says how 'God' could not take on man because they were too strong?

Judges 1:19 - And the LORD was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.

Exodus 3:5 - And he said, Draw not near here: put off your shoes from off your feet, for the place where on you stand is holy ground.

-Muslims when entering a Mosque all take off there shoes where as Christians don't, why is this?

Exodus 40:31-32 - And Moses and Aaron and his sons washed their hands and their feet thereat: When they went into the tent of the congregation, and when they came near unto the altar, they washed; as the LORD commanded Moses.

-Muslims every single day before praying make ablution (Washing hands feet etc) then stand in congregation. Do Christians do this?

Matthew 5:17-20 - Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

- Jesus said he does not lay down the law of the prophets but he comes to fulfill them, doesn't this show how he too was a prophet coming to do the same as the previous prophets? Someone did come along after Jesus and broke every single commandment, who? Paul.

Exodus 33:20 - And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.

1 Timothy 6:16 - Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power everlasting. Amen.

-No one saw god? hmmm.. But that would make Jesus not God then true?

Ok I'm done my Christian brothers, please don't be offended by this, I am just trying to show you guys the truth...

Now onto Islam and why it's the right religion..

For one, Anything you ever hear bad about Islam is either a complete lie (99% of the time it is) or it can be easily explained. In the holy Qur'an it has these things.. I'm going to leave you with them without proof because it is now YOUR job to find out if it's true or not, I could very easily direct you guys to where it was written in the Qur'an or Hadith (sayings and actions of the propher Muhammad peace be upon him) but I won't, inshallah (god willing) you guys after researching about Islam then confirm my each and every claim then maybe you can continue reading and find the truth, I'm not trying to convert any of you, I am not trying to say that I am right and you are wrong, I am trying to just direct you guys in the right direction.

A few Miracles of Islam: The Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him has said in Hadith (sayings and actions) and also In the Qur'an which both came to existence 1400 years ago talking about:

- Embryo's (The early stages of Human development inside a womb) at such a perfect level that no body in that time could have known it, Scientists have only in the last 50-100 years been able to speak about Embryo's because we didn't have the technology until recently to know anything about them. This has even astonished so many scientists that there is video footage of them saying "There is no way anyone could have known this back then" and becoming Muslim right there and then. Youtube it or google it.

-Talking about the water cycle

-Talking about the Universe Expanding (Confirmed by Scientists in the last 10-20 years)

-Talking about Fingerprints and how unique they are

-The big bang

-Prophecies that have ALL become true!

The list goes on, That's all I can think of now before I have to go, If you research in the right places I'm 100% sure you will find the truth, Take care everyone :)

religion... that only shit

« Previous12Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix