Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Manchester United or Chelsea

MAN UNITED ! Wayne rooney the best !

Manchester united of course is better, even Everton is better than chelsea when it comes to trophies and history
chelsea has no history, but they have a good team, and i wish to man and chel the best luck in the champions league.
(manutd fan) :D

man utd is better

man united

Manchester United

Chelsea !!!!

Manchester UTD

ManU

Chelsea

Chelsea

Manchester United

Chelsea

CHELSEA!!!!!!!

Chelsea is much better.
Of course Chelsea is the best.

Manchester all the way.

Manchester United is no where now in the EPL. Instead of having so many great players,they are still struggling to win in the EPL. They have spent a lot of money on buying some great players like Angel Di Maria who is the best midfielder in the world(according to me) Robin Van Persie,another great forward who is a great playmaker and a goal scorer! They even bought Daley Blind who is another good player from Netherlands. And one of the best Falcao! He is a great player and I think they are now working on his stay at United. But,even having so many good players in their team they have had a very hard time in the EPL,and I think now they are in the 4th position on the table.

Chelsea on the other hand is getting better day by day! They have no shortage of players and all the players play with good co-ordination,team work and have a good strategy. That is the reason why I like Chelsea more than Manchester United!

It does'nt matter to me anyway,as I am a Barcelona fan and I don't have to do anything with these teams. I like Chelsea Fc because it is my favourite team in the EPL and this team has a lot of my favourite players in it! Especially Drogba the LEGEND!

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix