Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
More Console games to SK-Gaming

I think SK should have more console teams and games as well such as Call of duty, Halo and Gears of war.
This would open up new doors for competetive gaming on the xbox 360. Many people want this and you can think about it. / Philip

Competetive gaming on the xbox 360 is already a very big scene but i thougt SK could bring this to themselves as well.

PhilGondor wrote:
Competetive gaming on the xbox 360 is already a very big scene but i thougt SK could bring this to themselves as well.

Well, Philip. As you wrote above, the Console eSport has taken a big scene in multigaming..
To be honest, competitive gaming, console, is about getting bigger than the PC. And with this new teams
will come. I think it would be a great opportunity for SK if they would open and light the fire for Console eSport a bit more. But it's their decision, just make it good at the very end.

/ Niklas

They should at the very least bring some of these games to the Arena, I'm certain we aren't the only ones who would love to play against each other in sponsored tournaments.

Well, SK Gaming competed in ECL Blackpool, so their on their way ;)

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix