« Previous1Next »
Guitar hero 3 or world tour

what do u prefer?

guitar hero 3 or world tour

i say world tour knowner songs=)

world tour, better and more fun

world tour!

gh 3

world tour if u have people to play with all the time :)

gh 3

I've heard a ton of people (including the WCG World Champion actually) speaking about this. It seems that WT is basically a noobed up version, and that most of the competitive community prefer playing GH3 as it's considerably superior and harder.

Rock Band 2 > GH 3 > GH 2 > Smash Hits > Metallica > GH 1 > GH 80's > GH: A > Rock Band 1 > World Tour... that's my list... not counting the rock band live and other track packs

Wolrd Tour har 86 songs... GH3 has like 30 or smthn... GHWT FTW.

GH3 > GHWT

definately!

Khan wrote:

GH3 has 75 on dics songs... but even when is only had 10 songs it would we better than world tour....i dont care how much songs are in a music game but how much GOOD songs are in there... whats the point having 5 million songs in there and just playing 10 of them all over again cause the other songs suck monkeyballs?

LeX wrote:
Khan wrote:

GH3 has 75 on dics songs... but even when is only had 10 songs it would we better than world tour....i dont care how much songs are in a music game but how much GOOD songs are in there... whats the point having 5 million songs in there and just playing 10 of them all over again cause the other songs suck monkeyballs?

Well, GHWT has got great songs too, but the classic rock hits, which you can play @ GH III are awesome. And also the difficulty of GHWT is in my eyes much to easy -.- gh3 pro > ghwt pro

guitar Hero 3!

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix