Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

You are here: Home / Forums / Console / psp
TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
psp

do you own onw?

Yep, but I don't want it anymore...
My parents is going to buy it from me, for my littlebrothers, at 6 yrs, birthday.

It's a cool console in the start, but after some months I think you will be tired of it.

have you tried installing homebrew, crackd games? try http://www.dark-alex.org/

Hm, never tried it, and I don't think I'm going to..

I used to own one and i didnt like it at all :( so i sold it for £80 afew months ago. I never used it so it was a waste of money

I don't own it, but my friend let me played on it last week.And I liked it. It's not as good as on computer, but It's really good for traveling. GTA: VCS ftw:)

i have one and i didn't liked it... but then i cracked it with the Dark_Alex ofw... wonderful

psp

FX-N1NJA
FX-N1NJA

PSP ownz play it if I'm in a train or bus. But you have to get a CustomFirmWare ;)

Apathicus wrote:
Yep, but I don't want it anymore...
My parents is going to buy it from me, for my littlebrothers, at 6 yrs, birthday.

It's a cool console in the start, but after some months I think you will be tired of it.

Totally agree. Havent even touched it since like last summer :\ Its fun for a long trip, but wouldnt really want to start playing with it at home.

Got one, got bored so i hacked it

yep

WELL I HAVE ONE,BUT I THINK ITZZ QUITE AWESOME!I STILL USE IT SOMETIMES WHEN I GO OUT OF TOWN OR FOR TRAVELLING.I ALZO HAVE SOME CRACKED GAMEZZZ IN IT LIKE GTA VICE CITY,GOD OF WAR2,FIFA 12,13,PES12, N ALZO SMACKDOWN VS RAW 2011,2012>

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix