Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
aim config?

does aim.cfg really exsists? discuss.

Wft are u talking about?
Keep this in your mind:
There is no such as aim.cfg.
The true aim is in your hand & head, use them.
But aim.cfg could be included in aimbot vecs as a cheat. (vecs = An aim vec is basically a spot for your OGC based aimbot to aim at)
So forget .cfg cheating cuz w/o cheating programs it wont help u to aim better. (and forget cheating aswell)

i'm talking not about my self, but at the last time a lot of ppl talks about it. And nobody really knows does it exsists. For simple at the last lan tourney after fights on the one player pc was found strange config, that player was really good at tourney. I don't really know what was happend, it's just rumors.

[quote]lot of ppl talks about it

link?

ppl talk about it ? thats a joke man ! :-)

when u r at a server and u make many headshoots, someone ask u "how do u do that!!!???" (its a stupit question) and u aswer him (coz u dont wanna talk with him. coz its normal game for u and his a "noob" :P ) "its my new config, the aim.cfg".

or

sometimes the aim.cfg is a cheat cfg :-) with some illegal scrips etc.

if u mean that config paste by "zalgiris" its vecs.cfg from some public cheat, and wont work w/o the actual cheat program. like "/PureLuck 1337 deagle
alias pldeagle1 "avadd 0 20.6914142857 6.528 1.73485714285;avadd 0 21.044412 6.4883 1.73485"
alias pldeagle2 "avadd 1 24.8714 4.228 1.71371428571;avadd 1 25.02661 3.928 1.7137"
alias pldeagle3 "avadd 2 12.664308 5.868708 2.577548;avadd 2 12.8454 5.6867 2.577"
alias pldeagle4 "avadd 3 20.928825 7.97384 1.07938;avadd 3 31.1113 7.5334 1.0799"
alias pldeagle5 "recoil 0.021;txt Luck 1 ShoTz Deagle"
alias pldgl44 "avclear;pldeagle1;pldeagle2;pldeagle3;pldeagle4;pldeagle5" " are vecs/recoil pattern. nothing happens when u load this cfg.

do you remember that story about some guy, who defeloped cheat and win lan-championship somewhere ?

never heard of it.. but i remember some chick who cheated in Norway.. or something

Cheated on her husband or what ?

most likely in cs?

there is no aim.cfg or anything like that...
you say "it's just rumors", that's the same rumors like "Loch Ness Monster (Nessie)" exists...

aim cfg is include in a aimbot but it doesnt work for itself

Client-side commands have nothing to do with vectors... The engine can understand these commands (not in this ridiculous way ofc) but you can't use them without third-party program wedged between the engine and the client mod (cheat) or server-side plugin because the engine recognizes only these commands that are specified by the developers of the game therefore these numbers doesn't mean anything to it. So it's completely [b]IMPOSSIBLE[/b] to recreate aimbot, wallhack, speed hack etc. with client cmds. You should forget about aim.cfgs and some similar stupidities...

Omfg close this forum..:X:X

I only know that some anti cheat programms try to exec lots of configs, including "aim.cfg"
Don't think that they will ever catch a cheater this way.

hahahah aim.cfg :D:D:D

play mass 1on1 detmach aim maps and you will become the best~

use default .)

Try cheats :D
Do u really think there is such a thing as aim.cfg(i mean legal)?! If u do u r a really strange kid

nera tokio daliko

bullshit

i hawe aim.cfg :D its worth geting it but it's not a cheat it just helps you to controll the recoil its good i use it and it very good to me...

wahahhaa go csdm, aim.cfg he want...

aimbot cheat ;p

Just rumors

if there is somekind of "aim.cfg" then every body wud use it so its doesn´t ecxizt

lol it doese axist it has 2cfg files and aim.dll

Aim.cfg +dll is just no recoil... and some lag ;DD

its doesin't lagg dude did you ever had that cfg if yes then your comp is crapy if its laggy

aim.dll its just a mith. Aim.dll is just no recoil, no spread, and some very not needed commands :P

sv_aim 1 ^^

nevermind it

yes i have Aim.cfg+DLL that contains over 50000 alias and scripts about aimbot , autoaim , aim , aimfov , aimtarget , silentaim , norecoil , nospread and more and more original :D i give it for one steam account ( id + pw ) send me a pm ho wants :)

eXtremesNk wrote:
yes i have Aim.cfg+DLL that contains over 50000 alias and scripts about aimbot , autoaim , aim , aimfov , aimtarget , silentaim , norecoil , nospread and more and more original :D i give it for one steam account ( id + pw ) send me a pm ho wants :)

lol -.- why you want more one steam account?your steam was been banned for using that shit?! haha

If you want to get a better aim I can help u, first of all, forget any kind of cfg's ...etc...just use the default cfg, and make ur own changes this not really the subject...
1-AIM map
2-Any kind of bots for starting and I suggest a newbies bots fo rthe begining
3-Headshot Only Mod

Use that as a start, I mean a real start, you'll have a perfect precision, and than disactivate HS Only mod and try to kill with different style (always on Aim maps), I mean bursts on the chest, on the head... you'll have an idea of all the situations
If ure interested, there's my e-mail rihana_fan@hotmail.fr

Use Amx, Podbots, search aim practice plugin, it's an HS Only plugin...
Hope this helped u all (CSDM doesn't give you the same thing u'll need after a hard training on Aim maps to practise what u've learned)
:)

Such phenomena as the notorious principle aim.cfg exist ! It all depends on your personal skills, with your personal config ! aim.cfg - it is just you !

AMILCARWOOWW
i dont have my steam banned because that cfg it's undetectable on steam , demo , ss , anti vac cheat , and vac6 if appears.. but i need more steam account to sell it you noob :)

eXtremesNk wrote:
AMILCARWOOWW
i dont have my steam banned because that cfg it's undetectable on steam , demo , ss , anti vac cheat , and vac6 if appears.. but i need more steam account to sell it you noob :)

yehh..right!!!bullshits!!
And don't call me "noob" if you don't know me!!! nerd do filha da puta!!

fizZzz wrote:
i don't think it exist's but you will become like aim machine with play very much play :) practice :P

You're right!

just practice

fausti wrote:
just practice

+1

practice

CSDM on aim map, practising on the full auto, burst shots on chest...Headshots...

sv_aim 99999999999999999999 haha loled ^^

clwy wrote:
sv_aim 99999999999999999999 haha loled ^^

cl_aimskill 1

set_fov 1337 ^^

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix