Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
mouse acceleration problem,pls help :/

Hello guys!Recently i bought this mouse (x7 xl-750bk) but every time i open cs and go in some server to play or lan (cause i jump too,and got my mouse to make badas.s recs) That's wus happening..
Imagine i make from 5 to 8 strafes (from left to right) the gap between the strafes like 1 strafe 2inches,second 2inches,third 2inches,fourth 2inches,etc.So at the 4th or 5th jump maybe when counting the 30-35 strafe made,it goes by 4inches.So either i climb or shoot,imagine if u have to make a strafe that needs 2inches of strafing to be made,and u r sure u can make it,u know the move to make it,but when u move that mouse 2inches of right for example,it goes by 4inches and u fall..I'd searched in many forums for my problem,but nothing so far.Tried everything,mouse fixes,Hz acceleration,reducement,check/uncheck filter from both ctrl panel//ingame (i play nonsteam btw).And u guys r my last salvation!As i said,it only makes the problem while gaming,while in cs.Thanks in advance.
Greetings! XiLENT-

1st sry for dp!
I forgot to add,tried with my other mices it doesnt make the problem,and no i don't use pad,forgot it in my last place that i lived..

use mouse fix and turn acceleration off from mouse drivers

w1p3r wrote:

Thx for ur try,but i didnt manage to find how to turn the acc off from mouse drivers,if u didnt mean the check/uncheck filter sh*t..So if its not the check/uncheck pls lead me the way how to turn it off within the drivers.haven't found anything,but tried evertything :/

XiLENT- wrote:
w1p3r wrote:

Thx for ur try,but i didnt manage to find how to turn the acc off from mouse drivers,if u didnt mean the check/uncheck filter sh*t..So if its not the check/uncheck pls lead me the way how to turn it off within the drivers.haven't found anything,but tried evertything :/

Edit: Ah and would u be so kind of telling me how/where to add the -noforcemouacc or sth. and -freq75 with nonsteam and I'm launching cs by another program (cause of the server,requires AC)..?

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix