Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
cs:GO 20 beta keys!

Hi guys;

We decided to give you a 20(twenty)counter-strike:GLOBAL OFFENSIVE(cs:GO) beta keys (newest changes).

You MUST do the following few steps to get them, and people who will do the following steps FIRST BUT PROPERLY, will get them and i wish you good luck with playing cs:GO.

1. First u must go to the following link and fill the survey (u can write whatever u want in the survey, it doesn't matter if it's right or wrong, just fill it and it allows you to download the link.)

LINK: http://sharecash.org/download.php?file=2925989

2. After you fill the survey and download the link, open the downloaded and one more similar step is before you to do, and get the cs:GO key.

NOTE: You must do that 2 steps properly, and cs:GO key is yours.

I wish you good luck with playing once again, cya

Danny; ESL®

Danyo wrote:
Hi guys;

We decided to give you a 20(twenty)counter-strike:GLOBAL OFFENSIVE(cs:GO) beta keys (newest changes).

You MUST do the following few steps to get them, and people who will do the following steps FIRST BUT PROPERLY, will get them and i wish you good luck with playing cs:GO.

1. First u must go to the following link and fill the survey (u can write whatever u want in the survey, it doesn't matter if it's right or wrong, just fill it and it allows you to download the link.)

LINK: http://sharecash.org/download.php?file=2925989

2. After you fill the survey and download the link, open the downloaded and one more similar step is before you to do, and get the cs:GO key.

NOTE: You must do that 2 steps properly, and cs:GO key is yours.

I wish you good luck with playing once again, cya

Danny; ESL®

wow nice job dude, ty a lot

my friend nave some problems with writing the survey... what it can be? he cant finish it

Ricardos wrote:
\
Just fill it with a random informations, they don't have to be correct as i said. And there is just 8 more keys to get, 12 are alredy taken. bye

Danyo wrote:
Ricardos wrote:
\
Just fill it with a random informations, they don't have to be correct as i said. And there is just 8 more keys to get, 12 are alredy taken. bye

ok now he did it thank u a lot dude :D

yeah right... "ty"

by the way ricardos is the same guy who made the post so people would believe

It is working actually...i got it

plz help what i need to do ?
when i click in any server write this
This campaign is not available in your area. Redirecting you to a campaign that is available in your area in 3 seconds

why ?

Ok I got the key but it was invalid.... -.- DOESN'T WORK! Code was 5 5 5 5 5 and I know CS:GO codes are 5 5 5.

Example A1234-B2345-C5678 but code I got was too long and invalid.

Melkor
Melkor

Fake

Urinka wrote:
Fake

True.

I have given to you wrong link, because i was giving and dota2 keys too so sorry for my mistake. It is not fake ofc, we must give 20 ( now are just 4 more ) beta keys before 1'st July, so here is DIRECT link to take it, you need also like prevorious choose one from offered and answer that mini-survey from the link which is 1-2 minutes to finish, and get your beta key.

NOTE: If You dont answer that survey You cant access to the key, that is like an confirmation that WE have given that keys guys. So understand WHY i asking you to fill that surveys.
Cy

okai

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix