Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Giveaway CS:GO + CS 1.6

Hey guys, i'm making a little giveaway and I thought about making a blog explaining the giveaway and how to enter.

I was looking for something to thank my 400 likes hit on facebook, and suddenly i noticed that steam had given me the CS:GO, since i already have CS:GO i immediately thought about making a giveaway, but it hasn't that simple because i simple got the game, i couldn't put it in a new account, so i had the giveaway the whole account, including the counter-strike 1.6 and FM08, but since i have partnership now maybe it's time to invest in the channel.

So the giveaway is a steam account with CS:GO and CS 1.6. A lot of people are very excited to try out the new counter-strike, so here is your opportunity!
Even if you don't like the game or you already have it, you can always have a cs 1.6 account.

The steam account it's from 2008, and includes the following games:
- Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta
- Counter-Strike 1.6 (includes Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero - Deleted Scenes, Day of Defeat and Deathmatch Classic )
- Football Manager 2008

I made a video to announce the giveaway and organize the entries

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IEDcO0MrLf8

The video explains how to enter, but if you're too lazy to watch it i'll explain, it's very simple. You just have to comment the video (that video in specific) and that's it! At 10/06/2012 i'll gather all usernames that commented (it doesn't matter how many times you comment, so please don't spam, i'll only gather the username once), and chose a random winner.

If you're not interested in this giveaway don't worry because I'm gathering money to make more giveaways, like mousepads and stuff, but it's really hard, contrary to people's beliefs, youtube doesn't pay that much.

Anyway, if you have any question just write a comment and i'll answer. Good luck!

u r bot

ty

nice

n1

nice nice :D

nice men

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix