Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Replacing the IME 3.0

So, seeing as my IME 3.0s scroll wheel broke (rage), and as the 3.0 no longer seems to be stocked anywhere, I'm looking for a new mouse. The Zowie EC1 would be my first choice but I'm tempted more towards the Kinzu because of the lower price. If anyone can give me a good idea and their own opinions on any mice below the Xai price-range, I'd be much appreciative.

ARCHIMPPV
ARCHIMPPV

ARCHIMPPV
ARCHIMPPV

IME 3.0 is A large (size) mouse , but kinzu is small , you may have problems with using kinzu

patron_siren wrote:
IME 3.0 is A large (size) mouse , but kinzu is small , you may have problems with using kinzu

Cheers for the heads up, I'll take that into account :)

I guess no one else feels like being too helpful.

I have IME 3.0 & kinzu (both) & qck heavy. I mostly use IME & qck heavy , I don't have good feeling with using kinzu & qck heavy or qck plus . I think if you wanna buy kinzu , you have to buy another mousepad like ss 9HD and that's not eco .....
I offer you to buy EC1 .

patron_siren wrote:
I have IME 3.0 & kinzu (both) & qck heavy. I mostly use IME & qck heavy , I don't have good feeling with using kinzu & qck heavy or qck plus . I think if you wanna buy kinzu , you have to buy another mousepad like ss 9HD and that's not eco .....
I offer you to buy EC1 .

Thanks, I was originally looking at the EC1. I guess I'm pretty much decided :)

M0nk wrote:
patron_siren wrote:
I offer you to buy EC1 .

Thanks, I was originally looking at the EC1. I guess I'm pretty much decided :)

Good luck ;)

ok

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix