Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Looking for a good moviemaker

Im looking for a good moviemaker to make my movie.
~70 demos (-5hs, -4hs (with laddershots and so on) extremely sick frags).
So pm me if you think you're good enough, and I'll send you my fragcollection.


 

kNopline
kNopline

online
spKKKKKKKKKK wrote:
Im looking for a good moviemaker to make my movie.
~70 demos (-5hs, -4hs (with laddershots and so on) extremely sick frags).
So pm me if you think you're good enough, and I'll send you my fragcollection.


 

destruktor or ZMX

 

you can ask frad because hes very nice

 

amazeD
amazeD

online
you can ask frad because hes very strong

 

FrAd
FrAd

online
amazeD wrote:
you can ask frad because hes very strong

I'm surely not good enough

 

amazeD
amazeD

online
FrAd wrote:
amazeD wrote:
you can ask frad because hes very strong

I'm surely not good enough


you can ask frad beacuse hes very strong NO FAKE

 

amazeD wrote:
FrAd wrote:
amazeD wrote:
you can ask frad because hes very strong

I'm surely not good enough


you can ask frad beacuse hes very strong NO FAKE


You can ask frad because he is from belgium?

 


« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix