Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Counter Strike Over rated?

Is CS over rated?

In my opinion yes.

1.) It gets really boring over time and it is repetitive if you play like 4 rounds and you almost get the deja vu feeling.
2.) HE Grenades are weak I mean come on.
3.) I don't know what kind of game it is is it tactical ? Arcade ? Realistic ?
Because you have bunny hops, ground hops which are the characteristics of arcade shooter however it is not realistic just look at the glock and how many shoots does it take.
I always thought CS was tactical but after playing True Combat Elite I can see it has no real tactics at all you can't lean, prone, climb on every thing that you can reach etc...
4.) Luck + Random shots I remember playing in old days where I could beat people 20:4 by pure luck and random shots from deagle when you make HS without aiming at the head.
5.) Skill
this game is just as almost every FPS out there it takes the good old skill which is just recoil control and reflexes which is ok but alot of TRUE tactical shooters require more then just these 2 things games in which you can get pwned by someone who has worse recoil control and reflexes then you but has other skills like strategy because in this game is not very strategic you can pwn just by having good recoil and reflexes.
6.) Hype
This game in my own opinion is only considered good because of the hype and advertising on its own its at best average FPS game I have played far better games then this (Urban Terror, Action Quake 2, True Combat Elite) that are sadly underrated.

And btw what is with Valve anyway?
Almost all of their games are based on early quake mods some of them are even bad ripoffs like day of defeat.
DDay Normandy was and is way better graphics are old and bad since it is a mod from late 90's however gameplay is better and it is one of the first games/mod that has iron sights.

Anyways thats my opinion what is yours?

betrayer
betrayer

BlOwUp wrote:
Is CS over rated?

In my opinion yes.

1.) It gets really boring over time and it is repetitive if you play like 4 rounds and you almost get the deja vu feeling.
2.) HE Grenades are weak I mean come on.
3.) I don't know what kind of game it is is it tactical ? Arcade ? Realistic ?
Because you have bunny hops, ground hops which are the characteristics of arcade shooter however it is not realistic just look at the glock and how many shoots does it take.
I always thought CS was tactical but after playing True Combat Elite I can see it has no real tactics at all you can't lean, prone, climb on every thing that you can reach etc...
4.) Luck + Random shots I remember playing in old days where I could beat people 20:4 by pure luck and random shots from deagle when you make HS without aiming at the head.
5.) Skill
this game is just as almost every FPS out there it takes the good old skill which is just recoil control and reflexes which is ok but alot of TRUE tactical shooters require more then just these 2 things games in which you can get pwned by someone who has worse recoil control and reflexes then you but has other skills like strategy because in this game is not very strategic you can pwn just by having good recoil and reflexes.
6.) Hype
This game in my own opinion is only considered good because of the hype and advertising on its own its at best average FPS game I have played far better games then this (Urban Terror, Action Quake 2, True Combat Elite) that are sadly underrated.

Almost all of their games are based on early quake mods some of them are even bad ripoffs like day of defeat.
DDay Normandy was and is way better graphics are old and bad since it is a mod from late 90's however gameplay is better and it is one of the first games/mod that has iron sights.

Anyways thats my opinion what is yours?

kinda stupid

lol

x3oN wrote:
lol
lol

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix