Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Gamegune 2010 vga configuration?

Hi guys, i want to know something if somebody know,
1st. what vga card was used for gamegune 2010.
2nd. What type of configuration was used for CS because i wanna see my counter like in gamegune2010 but i dont knon how to configure my settings on my VGA for see like it.

My computer run cs very good but i want to see my cs like in gamegune my specs is:

PhenomII x3 720 BE 2.8@3,3
2x2GB OCZ gold edition ddr2.
XFX Ati radeon 4850 dual slot 512mb

It was ATI at Gamegune, but I didn't check what type.

anyways, it were kinda old pc's, because you had to set almost everything at standard application controlled or you had drops in smokes. Settings on vga card don't matter that much, except for vsync; ALWAYS off.

nookbrid wrote:

anyways, it were kinda old pc's, because you had to set almost everything at standard application controlled or you had drops in smokes. Settings on vga card don't matter that much, except for vsync; ALWAYS off.

old pc's in gamegune? are u sure the players in gamegune played in standard?

FEVERMAN wrote:
nookbrid wrote:

i'm pretty sure... 2of my mates wanted to set anti aliasing etc at maximum and they had drops at smoke ;)

nookbrid wrote:
FEVERMAN wrote:
nookbrid wrote:

i'm pretty sure... 2of my mates wanted to set anti aliasing etc at maximum and they had drops at smoke ;)

lol, well for cs we all know we dont need a good PC, but well i ask bcs i saw some stream when fnatic played vs na`vi and the CS image there looks pretty good, different than in my pc and my pc is very good for cs.

But well ill check if i can get some top player specs in vga configuration.

The game is different because they are in lan, no latence from server so better fluidity

warga wrote:
The game is different because they are in lan, no latence from server so better fluidity

Make sense, i was thinking that difference was about graphic card, but ofc is not.

Thanks for all the answer guys.

You are fucking retarded

Phobosz wrote:
You are fucking retarded

Your mother and ur sister is in my bed, fat mothafucker. stfu and go buy a dog. Behind one computer all shits think is good.

no idea

no idea

Guys i dont need replies here, all is clean.. dont be like this fat skinhead Phobosz boy.

so in gg they plays with v sync on?

pokkej wrote:
so in gg they plays with v sync on?

off

and freq 100?

no idea

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix