Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

You are here: Home / Forums / Counter-Strike / Fps help
TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Fps help

My fps always go down and up its not always 100.

can it be so cause i have wireless?

off v-sync from your video card
in console;
fps_max 101
rate 25000
cl_updaterate101 or download my cfg ^.^

i have all this but what is wrong :S?

post your hardware. it could be tons of reasons and its easier to rule things out if I know you're videocard, processor, etc.

wireless internet would give you spikes, making your ping go really high, which might make it feel like an fps drop, so its most likely something else.

I can help you;but now i don't have much time to help...... because I'm from Madeira (Portugal), and there was a disaster, people died...etc...(this is now only disasters),and I don't have much time because the city is "destroyed"(not all the Island ofc,and it's nothing compared to Haitti or Chile,but it's like the situation in the city of France),and I still I have to change the tires of my "baby" (Kawasaki klx 450r) lol xD,and do more things,but I can help you when I have more time,probably at the weekend! :D

Peace & Love for all!! by:AMILCARWOOWW :D ^^

AMILCARWOOWW wrote:
I can help you;but now i don't have much time to help...... because I'm from Madeira (Portugal), and there was a disaster, people died...etc...(this is now only disasters),and I don't have much time because the city is "destroyed"(not all the Island ofc,and it's nothing compared to Haitti or Chile,but it's like the situation in the city of France),and I still I have to change the tires of my "baby" (Kawasaki klx 450r) lol xD,and do more things,but I can help you when I have more time,probably at the weekend! :D

Peace & Love for all!! by:AMILCARWOOWW :D ^^

*and i still have(...)

Recon wrote:
MecH- wrote:
post your hardware. it could be tons of reasons and its easier to rule things out if I know you're videocard, processor, etc.

wireless internet would give you spikes, making your ping go really high, which might make it feel like an fps drop, so its most likely something else.

listen to this guy, he's always right

:D

new video card

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix