Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Razer DeathAdder 1800DPI Problem

Okey, I just bought this mouse and I just love it! But there is one biiig error....

When I´m in game the Sensitivity changes for like 0,3 Sec :Þ It´s so annoying.... I just spin 180° spin all of a sudden.

I un-checked the "On-The-Fly Sensitivity" ... thought it would stop then but ofc it didn´t.....

Does ANYONE have any answer to my question? How can I fix this.

THANX!

 

-acceleration?

 

TempLate wrote:
Try to get in to "Razer DeathAdder Config" and change there the settings.
The "Razer DeathAdder Config" is program after you install the CD :)
Hope I helped you. :D


I went to Program Files/ Razer/ DeathAdder and found a file called razercfg... I clicked on that and It just open the Firmware.

So when you say "Razer DeathAdder Config" ... what do you mean :$

 

stranjah wrote:
-acceleration?


I dont have it on, It´s not recomennded for FPS games like Counter-Stirke :)

 

mytHins wrote:
stranjah wrote:
-acceleration?


I dont have it on, It´s not recomennded for FPS games like Counter-Stirke :)


windows has acceleration too. my Razer DB is about 2 years and I not install drivers yet. Just using "XPMouseSpeed" for disable the acceleration and adjust a mouse speed

 

1. Choose the desired mouse hz and don't change anything else because there are ton of bugs with the driver's control panel
2. Remove drivers
3. Windows Control Panel -> Mouse -> and set pointer speed to 3/11 for 450 dpi or 4/11 for 900 dpi.
4. Uncheck in "Mouse" Enhance pointer precision.
5. Apply the newest firmware ( 1.28 removes mouse prediction ).
6. Apply CPL Mouse Fix.
7. Play

 

synd wrote:
1. Choose the desired mouse hz and don't change anything else because there are ton of bugs with the driver's control panel
2. Remove drivers
3. Windows Control Panel -> Mouse -> and set pointer speed to 3/11 for 450 dpi or 4/11 for 900 dpi.
4. Uncheck in "Mouse" Enhance pointer precision.
5. Apply the newest firmware ( 1.28 removes mouse prediction ).
6. Apply CPL Mouse Fix.
7. Play


I Downloaded the new Updater "Razer DeathAdder Firmware v1.31(DC)" and Clicked Start.... When I do that my mouse just freezes up, nothing happens and now i´m afraid I´ve fucked everything up...

ughhhhhhh

 

synd wrote:
1. Choose the desired mouse hz and don't change anything else because there are ton of bugs with the driver's control panel
2. Remove drivers
3. Windows Control Panel -> Mouse -> and set pointer speed to 3/11 for 450 dpi or 4/11 for 900 dpi.
4. Uncheck in "Mouse" Enhance pointer precision.
5. Apply the newest firmware ( 1.28 removes mouse prediction ).
6. Apply CPL Mouse Fix.
7. Play

 

2easy4Aind wrote:
synd wrote:
1. Choose the desired mouse hz and don't change anything else because there are ton of bugs with the driver's control panel
2. Remove drivers
3. Windows Control Panel -> Mouse -> and set pointer speed to 3/11 for 450 dpi or 4/11 for 900 dpi.
4. Uncheck in "Mouse" Enhance pointer precision.
5. Apply the newest firmware ( 1.28 removes mouse prediction ).
6. Apply CPL Mouse Fix.
7. Play


Yes? I was that.... read what I said :/ I want to Innstal that Driver but it just gets stuck..... I have to unplug my mouse so It works again

 

http://tinnet.net/imghost/files/ERRORrazer.jpg

Check this screen, I´ve already Disconnected my mouse and pluged it back in like 5 times and always with the same results..... The razer staff NEVER answer any questions so :/ I´m totally lost

 

Just a second I'll test the new firmware

 

told ya... mouses w/o drivers and other shit ftw :)

 

synd wrote:
Just a second I'll test the new firmware


Okey :) I´m btw running on Win7 64Bit but the new Firmware is supposed to work in Win7 64bit so :)..... Tell me your results ::)

Thanx

 

To update the mouse you need the drivers but 1.31NDC/DC drivers include only the .exe file. It should be in ".zip" format including the needed files for the update.
Razer Fail..

 

synd wrote:
To update the mouse you need the drivers but 1.31NDC/DC drivers include only the .exe file. It should be in ".zip" format including the needed files for the update.
Razer Fail..


Yeah they realy do.... So what do I do? Just keep the v1.27 and keep on geting those Sensitivity bugs :/?

 

I found a way to fix the problem.
Right click on the "DeathAdder_fwupdater_v1.31(NDC)_Eng" and choose Extract Here or open the .exe with WinRar and extract it somewhere.
Then open DAFirmwareUpdater and you're done.
Works fine for me

 

synd wrote:
I found a way to fix the problem.
Right click on the "DeathAdder_fwupdater_v1.31(NDC)_Eng" and choose Extract Here or open the .exe with WinRar and extract it somewhere.
Then open DAFirmwareUpdater and you're done.
Works fine for me


Okey, before I run this... Dont I need to move the skin folder over to the Razer folder which is in Program Files or something like that? Or do I just Click on "DAFirmwareUpdater" and Update it?

for some reason I feel like the Install and the skins folder needs to be in the Razer folder...

 

Doesn't matter, just run it.
Also remove the drivers because they make your mouse hz unstable.
Without drivers its average 499, with drivers - 553. I'm using 500hz

 

synd wrote:
Doesn't matter, just run it.
Also remove the drivers because they make your mouse hz unstable.
Without drivers its average 499, with drivers - 553. I'm using 500hz


Remove the drivers what? I got the "Razer DeathAdder Driver v2.00" Installed and I have to have that Installed so I can Upadate the Firmware?

And yes, I dod what you said with WinRar but it didn´t work :/ dont know wtf is wrong....

Also tryed to Instaling "Razer DeathAdder Firmware v1.28NDC" Because it says "Please make sure the latest Razer DeathAdder driver is installed before running this firmware update."

That didn´t work either..... I have no clue what to do now ahhhh!

 

I mean that you must remove the drivers after the firmware update.
P.S if you have a skype or MSN write it on PM to fix faster the problem

 

synd wrote:
I mean that you must remove the drivers after the firmware update.
P.S if you have a skype or MSN write it on PM to fix faster the problem


Skype: saevarorn23

Add me :)

 

mytHins wrote:
synd wrote:
I mean that you must remove the drivers after the firmware update.
P.S if you have a skype or MSN write it on PM to fix faster the problem


Skype: saevarorn23

Add me :)


If you got the new firmware working, could you pelase tell me how you did it? got the same installing problem here.. :(

 

Download this Driver

http://www.razersupport.com/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=viewdownload&downloaditemid=408&nav=0,11

And Update your Firmware :)

fekuj wrote:
mytHins wrote:
synd wrote:
I mean that you must remove the drivers after the firmware update.
P.S if you have a skype or MSN write it on PM to fix faster the problem


Skype: saevarorn23

Add me :)


If you got the new firmware working, could you pelase tell me how you did it? got the same installing problem here.. :(

 


« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix