better graphs?

on or off ?

Off

off, off, off, It's all about acceleration

elzer0 wrote:
off, off, off, It's all about acceleration

agree!!

off then D:

I don't know why its titled "enhanced pointer precision". It makes it sound like it makes your mouse more accurate, but all it really does is add acceleration, making your mouse speed up when doing quick movements. This added speed makes your mouse movements inconsistent, so it's hard to aim properly when you react quickly.

asdf23123131 wrote:
better graphs?

What the ... ?
This is a mouse setting ...

Impactz0r wrote:
I dont see any diffrent :S

If you have any other form of acceleration removal such as mouse drivers, mousefix, etc., you won't notice anything because acceleration is already disabled.

For anyone who is confused about this setting let me give you an example:

If you see an enemy terrorist in the corner of your screen, your first instinct will be to snap to him. Without acceleration, no matter how fast you move, the movement speed is always the same, so you would be used to the speed and most likely end up somewhere close to his body when aiming. With acceleration, your mouse would speed up to twice the normal amount of movement speed. Therefore you would most likely end up aiming way past him, making you have to move your aim backwards to put your crosshair on them. Counter-strike is all about habits. If you use the same settings constantly, your body gets used to it and things become automatic. Muscle memory (like knowing how hard to shoot when playing basketball) develops when you constantly have to put your crosshair on top of enemies - you just know how much you need to move your mouse without having to think it out. Acceleration makes this harder because it's impossible to predict exactly where your crosshair will end up.

If you use acceleration I don't think you should change it, many players have always used it and are very good with it. However, if you're relatively new to CS, I'd recommend getting used to it because it will improve your performance.

off

BOT use ON :D

ThE_GaMe wrote:
BOT use ON :D
hahahahhahahahahhaha

off

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix