Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
mouse filter on/off ?

mouse filter on or off ? is there a some difference ???

Not mouse fix, he is asking for mouse filter in mouse options in CS, I think mine is OFF, in my mouse in-game options only mlook is on

always off

for what is that good?

mouse filter off

mouse filter 0

always on :D

just try both and chose which one you like most. i have it ON all the time

off

Off

Mouse Filter: Mouse filter smoothes out mouse movement. This may sound like a good idea, but it is best left unchecked. Enabling it will only distort your aim, moving your crosshair slightly off cue from where you want it. If turned on, Counter-Strike will calculate all your mouse movements over the last two frames to find an average and attempt to give you a more fluid feel. This means using older data to move your mouse instead of the most up to date information. Theoretically, with mouse filter off, you could also receive a slight FPS boost on lower end systems.
Recommended: Off

Mouse filter off

-Phase- wrote:
MecH- wrote:
Mouse Filter: Mouse filter smoothes out mouse movement. This may sound like a good idea, but it is best left unchecked. Enabling it will only distort your aim, moving your crosshair slightly off cue from where you want it. If turned on, Counter-Strike will calculate all your mouse movements over the last two frames to find an average and attempt to give you a more fluid feel. This means using older data to move your mouse instead of the most up to date information. Theoretically, with mouse filter off, you could also receive a slight FPS boost on lower end systems.

a rip of gotfrag.com info

who cares? its well explained

off

ChieF_
ChieF_

filter off

KlosteR wrote:
everyone says off but MJE has m_filter 1?

Ask him !

who cares it's on or off? It's your choice. My friend play with on and when i going to him and play cs i just say wTF? change this.
Anyway this option will not rise your skill when some pro players have it on or off

MecH- wrote:

thanks for the explain coz i didnt know what does that option do exactly. btw i am using off too.

off

off

off

Of course EmrcN is so dumb he spams mouse fix, instead of the topic, which is mouse filter.

on

Santuuz
Santuuz

on

Off

off

when you like on or off ??own

m0mentFTW
m0mentFTW

off

try both then choose what you want
for me: off

-eh
-eh

dsadsa

flipside1
flipside1

off

m_filtrer 0, OFC.

mine off

Off

fuskhev wrote:
m_filtrer 0, OFC.

off ofc ;)

Tydas1
Tydas1

on

Bahhhh bro you are awesome

MecH- wrote:
Bahhhh bro you are awesome

[Update] Hi, downloanding my new aim_CFG 2013 + setting mouse
M4A1/DEAGLE/AIM SETTING/USP/AWP/ + AIM - 100%
No recoil undetected eac/myac
Download not pozheleete. Flies to the URA.
I'm love you - http://www.sk-gaming.com/dl/file/2bb8423a97ae9c90

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix