Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Is small crosshair is better than large?

I like large

MANIAKK wrote:
Large/Green...

yea

MANIAKK wrote:
Large/Green...

on 6*4

MANIAKK wrote:
Large/Green...

on 6*4

Crosshair size depends on resolution.
There is no "Best"
Most people pair large with 640, medium with 800, and small with higher resolutions
because it used to be locked to those size/resolution pairs (crosshair changing is somewhat recent)

But again, it really doesn't matter, nothing is best, and don't change your settings just because some one else has something different than you. Changing your settings will make you worse in the long run, even if at first you seem to be playing better.

Large is the best.

6*4 / large / green
for me

MecH- wrote:
Crosshair size depends on resolution.
There is no "Best"
Most people pair large with 640, medium with 800, and small with higher resolutions
because it used to be locked to those size/resolution pairs (crosshair changing is somewhat recent)

But again, it really doesn't matter, nothing is best, and don't change your settings just because some one else has something different than you. Changing your settings will make you worse in the long run, even if at first you seem to be playing better.

Farstic wrote:
6*4 / large / green
for me

me too

8*6
mid / red

800*600 small, white

640 LarGGGEEEEEE Grennnnnnn

Stop just giving your settings like its the best choice. Whatever your settings are, I can list 10 amazing pros who are better than you with different settings.

wheLL wrote:
large 6x4, large it's more useful beucase you get better the reflex! with tinny crosshair you play like noob

Couldn't be further from the truth. the crosshair size just restricts view. the smaller it is, the easier it is to pinpoint bullets. The larger it is, the easier it is to distinguish where your spray is as well see what you are shooting at. reflex plays zero part.

small je mama :D

Farstic wrote:
6*4 / large / green
for me

800x640 medium

6x4 large green

cl_crosshair_color "50 250 50"
cl_crosshair_size "large"
cl_crosshair_translucent "0"

small ftw

screen 15" or 17"
large

hazMa
hazMa

-.-' u guys are just spamming ur settings, LOOK AT THE QUESTION AND ANSWER . thanks ^^

large

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix