Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Microsoft Intelli 3.0 or Steelseries XAI Laser

I want to buy a mouse , but in too many mices i've kind of selected this two MI3.0 and XAI Laser

Give.me your opinion :)

Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0

SkeytiE wrote:

Steelseries XAI Laser

l haven't tryed the new Steelseries mouses but if u wanna buy l think u should chose the optical ,1 laser mouses are not enough good.l had a copperhead and after l decided l never gonna buy leser mouses, atm l m using ime 3.0 and it working good.

ime 3.0

MarduK wrote:
l haven't tryed the new Steelseries mouses but if u wanna buy l think u should chose the optical ,1 laser mouses are not enough good.l had a copperhead and after l decided l never gonna buy leser mouses, atm l m using ime 3.0 and it working good.

i have a copperhead , i hate it --'

I think 3.0 is better

LASER HAHAHA.
OfcZ ie3.0

i bet none of these guys havent tried xai

moo wrote:
vLADA wrote:
i bet none of these guys havent tried xai

neither u.>!

but i didnt say this is better than that did i?

im getting xai these days so ill post my opinion

Guys don't compare Xai's laser to other mice's lasers. Xai is the first and only laser that performs better than the optical one and doesn't skip pixels. Intelli 3.0 skips pixels and why do you actually compare it with Xai ?
P.S I have a friend of mine that plays 1 or 2 months by now with SteelSeries Xai and he is very satisfied with the mouse

I tried both and to my point of view 3.0 is better

3.0 Ofc

depends on your hand..
for me IME3.0

intelimouse 3.0

i think 3.0 but real good working.

FTLLLLLLLLLLLL wrote:
SkeytiE wrote:

inteli

is the IE3 best mouse for CS?!!!!!!!!!!

Xai

both,personal preference

Microsoft Intelli 3.0

i used to play with the 3.0, now i'm using XAI, imo xai its better.

xai laser

I have the 3.0 and i love it.. never used a mouse better than it. but i would like to try the xai

Xai

Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0 :D

Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0 :)

xai

You want an good advice don't buy a XAI really , I don't know what Quality tester of SS do but that's really pathetic , the laser skip a few team per 10 minutes , the firmwares got a lot of bug who block the mouse and you can't unlock it witout a restor , the biggest probleme is the laser sensor it suck so much , the sensor block for 2 sec and unlock that's just so sucky when your mouse block on game for 2 sec and unlock don't spent more than 100 $ for a mice who not worth more than 20 $ really , i never been so disappointed from a mouse before I buy this XAI this mouse is a JOKE really.

NasCa_- wrote:
You want an good advice don't buy a XAI really , I don't know what Quality tester of SS do but that's really pathetic , the laser skip a few team per 10 minutes , the firmwares got a lot of bug who block the mouse and you can't unlock it witout a restor , the biggest probleme is the laser sensor it suck so much , the sensor block for 2 sec and unlock that's just so sucky when your mouse block on game for 2 sec and unlock don't spent more than 100 $ for a mice who not worth more than 20 $ really , i never been so disappointed from a mouse before I buy this XAI this mouse is a JOKE really.

*time sorry for my english ... as bad as the xai

ofc XAI
Build Quality: 9/10
Design: 9/10
Value: 10/10
Performance: 10/10
OVERALL: 10/10

Of course 3.0 better mice ever made

Instel 3.0

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix