Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Sk have chosen the wrong player?!

Sk have chosen the wrong player, I think. They should bring in Threat, face or spawn: S

Bad news....

oBS wrote:
Sk have chosen the wrong player, I think. They should bring in Threat, face or spawn: S

Bad news....

-zet
+face

would be fine .

SpawN - walle - Tentpole - RobbaN - face

-Tent

+Spawn

+zet -tent +face - spawn

Walle - threat - face - zneel - spawn/striker

other players that would be hard to get, yet amazing:

Johnny R - retired, has the best reflexes in the world, as well as the deadliest awp
Neo - team keeps losing their sponsor, as well as being less talented than he is, being on SK he could really shine
Stevenson - used to be on the canadian EG, most clutch player ever, single-handedly demolished SK in 2005.
Element - led sk to huge success in the past, very good with strats.

What I would do: I would buyout all of Mousesport's contracts or wait for them to expire with the exception of blizzard, and keep walle or go after another strat caller.

+ spawn
- tent

MecH- wrote:
Walle - threat - face - zneel - spawn/striker

other players that would be hard to get, yet amazing:

Johnny R - retired, has the best reflexes in the world, as well as the deadliest awp
Neo - team keeps losing their sponsor, as well as being less talented than he is, being on SK he could really shine
Stevenson - used to be on the canadian EG, most clutch player ever, single-handedly demolished SK in 2005.
Element - led sk to huge success in the past, very good with strats.

What I would do: I would buyout all of Mousesport's contracts or wait for them to expire with the exception of blizzard, and keep walle or go after another strat caller.

Hard to get? 3 of them are retired and one is polish.

wooster wrote:

Element who is norwegian has played with a brazillian team, and american team, and a swedish team (sk) with little trouble. so they have to communicate in english, oh nooo!

and this isn't professional sports where retired people are too old to play as they once did. its a videogame, and when they are offered money to play a videogame, i think they might do it.

They don't need changes. Being top3 at every tournament is a great accomplishment. Btw, who the fck is zneel? If tentpole decides to step down, spawn is a perfect addition.

-tent + spawn only =)

Neo will become in "Polish gold five" :).
Tent < SpawN
Tent > Face
^^

i don't understand this topic.. is tent stepping down from SK ?

mb -all +ex wicked? :DDDDD

No change is needed.

MecH- wrote:
wooster wrote:

Element who is norwegian has played with a brazillian team, and american team, and a swedish team (sk) with little trouble. so they have to communicate in english, oh nooo!

and this isn't professional sports where retired people are too old to play as they once did. its a videogame, and when they are offered money to play a videogame, i think they might do it.

Element only had success with sk and noa, he failed horribly with mibr due to language difficulities, all those players are retired and if they would return they would be well past their prime. If SK recruited any of those players they would be worse.

Not seen zneel but could be a good pickup if he's a hungry up and coming player, although i would like to see Face get a shot in SK.

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix