Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Windows 7 and cs 1.6

works fine????

dont know

No!!! OpenGL is not work! Software mode Only!! This sux

it works just fine if u have a good computer and you can use OpenGL if u have the latest drivers !

twistaAh wrote:
it works just fine if u have a good computer and you can use OpenGL if u have the latest drivers !

I have it all, but cs didn't work with W7 =\

fejkah wrote:
twistaAh wrote:

if u google it there was some stuff u had to do to get it working, just try googling it i had the same problem with windows vista in the beginning :)

It's too late:) I installed Vista again:)

fejkah wrote:
It's too late:) I installed Vista again:)

haha okey but i know it works ! :D worked for me

fejkah wrote:

compatibility mode -.-

works fine

w7 sux

works fine!!!

idk

Works great on 7100 RC1

yea works good but when i had win7 installed, dunno why but i had extreme ping jumps.. like from 50 to 150 :/ so i got back to XP

and 7600?

sNNNNap wrote:
fejkah wrote:

compatibility mode -.-

Doesn't work!

XP for the win.

It works.
But steam will give some conflits with compatibility on 64 bits

CONFY
CONFY

I have win7 installed on my comp and it works perfectly don't know wicht version do u have , try to install the latest one 7600 RTM version it seems that the right one.

sNNNNap wrote:
fejkah wrote:

compatibility mode -.-

Compatibility doesn't work :( Does no-one know how to fix this?

works fine yes

works fine

Works fine, there are no problems here and I'm not running compatibility mode or anything. Just W7 and newest graphics drivers. Never had any problems with it.

My console on Counter-Strike 1.6 is not working properly
Win7 32bit Ultimate (it's original and my cousine buought it as my birthday present)
:@ I hate this buG

w7 work just fine maybe lil better than vista imo

xp good:b

Its just a bit more complicated then xp, if you want to change everything ie mousehertz, mousefix etc its doable but it just takes a bit more effort. The only negetive side about w7 is that theres 'ventrilo lag' which can mostly be fixed by running the process realtime priority instead of normal. The os itself works better then XP if you ask me.

Deemuu wrote:
Its just a bit more complicated then xp, if you want to change everything ie mousehertz, mousefix etc its doable but it just takes a bit more effort. The only negetive side about w7 is that theres 'ventrilo lag' which can mostly be fixed by running the process realtime priority instead of normal. The os itself works better then XP if you ask me.

Fix ventrilo lag by doing the following:
Go into settings, and where it says input and output device there's a small button saying "SFX", on the top right corner.
Press it and go into the "Directional" tab and add front-left 5.1 and front-right 5.1 (2SPEAKERS/HEADSET).
And you're good to go. It really annoyed me as well before I found this fix.

As far as mouse acceleration goes, there IS a mousefix for Windows 7 64-Bit, and I believe the Windows Vista mousefix works for Windows 7 32-Bit.

Mousehertz requires you to do run an app that allows you to install unsigned drivers, both easily available online (quick google search for it). And most gaming mice these days support changing this in the driver/hardware switch.

And I believe that's about it :)

:D ty

works fine

Hi. I have problem when typing in console... Very often happens that when i want to type something i type 1 letter and next letter closes console. That happens again when i open console again. "Till now i found only 1 solution... When i press letter "a" nothing happens, but when i press some other letter after "a" it types this letter "[size=22]ä[/size]" and after that works normally. After few mins i get same problem. Can someone help me? It's really anoying. Thanks

r1pper wrote:
Hi. I have problem when typing in console... Very often happens that when i want to type something i type 1 letter and next letter closes console. That happens again when i open console again. "Till now i found only 1 solution... When i press letter "a" nothing happens, but when i press some other letter after "a" it types this letter "ä" and after that works normally. After few mins i get same problem. Can someone help me? It's really anoying. Thanks

Most people have the Steam version nowadays...
-freq # (Set this to whatever your monitor supports at whatever resolution you play at, if you don't know, DON'T SET IT)
-nomaster ONLY FOR NON-STEAM
-game cstrike ONLY FOR NON-STEAM

CS works out of the box for Windows 7, install the latest drivers and you're good to go.
Nothing special you have to do, some issues that are not directly related are addressed a few posts above.

djoLeMAN wrote:
fejkah wrote:

LOL

no no, drives!

windows 7 = lag counter-strike :S

You guys don't know to set it up... thats the problem and half of you I bet have lame PC's
It works great for me, infact it works perfect. more better than xp not to talk about vista..

fejkah wrote:
twistaAh wrote:

same problem

I have windows 7 64bit and it works fine to me , opengl works , fps is 100

xp 4 life

yes download latest driver of gc...it will work gr8

2000 for ever?!

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix