Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Do you have time for girl friend

I have little time for girls but you :? :]

 

OFC .. :S


 

Gvidas
Gvidas

online
yeah

 

sure :D

 

ofc =)

 

Never :(

xD

hahaha joke joke... OFC :)

sorry for bad english

 

always time for girls haha

 

wtf dooooooooh :D

 

Yes ofcourse !

 

i havent a girlfriend :(

 

dont have sorry :)

 

+1 dont have) And don't want =)

 

fejkah wrote:
+1 dont have) And don't want =)

thanx bro ^^

 

Girl friend > CS !!! noob

 

Gvidas
Gvidas

online
wtf is girlfriend?

csss!!!

 

CS is my girlfriend, just kidding.
OFC,
If you play, from 11h to 16h later, you will have with her all night! Have to have the sex: D aahah (jokking)

 

its still better to go out with your friends in the weekends and go for the girls instead of a girlfriend :) why would you want one if you can have them all :D

 

falapp wrote:
its still better to go out with your friends in the weekends and go for the girls instead of a girlfriend :) why would you want one if you can have them all :D

LOOOOOOOOOOL

 

falapp wrote:
its still better to go out with your friends in the weekends and go for the girls instead of a girlfriend :) why would you want one if you can have them all :D

hehe=) It's different things )

 

fejkah wrote:
+1 dont have) And don't want =)


Hey, why you do not want girlfriend ?

 

fejkah wrote:
+1 dont have) And don't want =)

+1, i agree with you ^^

 

SkeytiE wrote:
fejkah wrote:
+1 dont have) And don't want =)


Hey, why you do not want girlfriend ?


He does. He'd give up CS for regular pussy.

 

yes.

 

IrM
IrM

online
Yes,I have a time

 

SolHeiM wrote:
SkeytiE wrote:
fejkah wrote:
+1 dont have) And don't want =)


Hey, why you do not want girlfriend ?


He does. He'd give up CS for regular pussy.

ofc) but maybe I'll find time for CS oO

 

yes I have

 

Yes,a i´m not a cs fanatic anymore :D

 

gays

 

Tarantulacr0 wrote:
fejkah wrote:
+1 dont have) And don't want =)

+1, i agree with you ^^

Gays

 

Allways time for girls.

 

yes... but no every day :D

 

Evil-Skillz wrote:
I have time only for my best girlfriend... AK-47, sounds a little weird :D


rofl

 

Seriosly, If you dont have time for girls them ur a CS noob, ALL DAY ON CS IS SHIT !!!

 


« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix