Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

You are here: Home / Forums / Counter-Strike / coverage
TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
coverage

Sorry guys I'm really really new to this website, I heard SK-gaming.com has coverage of events? Is there a gallery somewhere where i can see the history? I checked videos, files,blogs,community i can't find it :(

Help please!

Note: I hope this isn't a troll forum like gotfrag has been infested of.

DareDevi16 wrote:
Sorry guys I'm really really new to this website, I heard SK-gaming.com has coverage of events? Is there a gallery somewhere where i can see the history? I checked videos, files,blogs,community i can't find it :(

Help please!

What i meant was...with commentators lol.

DareDevi16 wrote:
DareDevi16 wrote:

Help please!

what event ... you have to search it

snaju wrote:
DareDevi16 wrote:
DareDevi16 wrote:

Help please!

what event ... you have to search it

Like the nations cup..or dreamhack =X. I don't see download links or hltv etc...Do i have to be prime or something?

Like the nations cup..or dreamhack =X. I don't see download links or hltv etc...Do i have to be prime or something?

On the main page, scroll down a bit.. When you see the matches and the scores.. Press the "Tournaments" leaflet. There you will find all the tournament which are going on and SK are covering.

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix