Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
walle :] cFG

hey,
I know everybody asking for walle cfg but my friend dont belive to anybody~! ( he wants the real config :P )
so if u have his config,not from his profile ( he thinks he put random config >< )
so comment here :)
ty /

your friend is an idiot

rAzzeL wrote:
your friend is an idiot

agree

royzeh wrote:
hey,
I know everybody asking for walle cfg but my friend dont belive to anybody~! ( he wants the real config :P )
so if u have his config,not from his profile ( he thinks he put random config >< )
ty /

royzeh wrote:
hey,
ty /
how to find walle orginal cfg

hunt1ng wrote:
royzeh wrote:
hey,
ty /
how to find walle orginal cfg

friend = you :]
but np.
www.gamerconfigs.com
;-/
HF~

download walle aeq from ESL ...

what does your friend not believe you? are you a man that lies much? ;P

zulanztar wrote:

i think he is =]
it's not a big deal , just a simple config

delirious wrote:
zulanztar wrote:

i think he is =]
it's not a big deal , just a simple config

bomba6ko wrote:
Dont lie , there is no friend here , its all you who want walle's config. What makes you think the config that he has uploaded isnt the real one? There is nothing special about he's config

:DDDDDDD But really in he's profile isnt real one , just random.. don't think thats real cfg.

agree

go to walle profile

-LunAtiC- wrote:
I don see the point of dowlaoding someones cfg...make your own and get use to it....u won't be a better player if u have walle's csfg ffs....

Most of the time the configs are better tweaked then configs op people who don't play that much. That could be a reason to download them. And no, you will never start shooting like Walle or anyone else just because of the config.

royzeh wrote:
hey,
ty /

if you dont believe us or your friend just download an aequitas file from the esl page. the anticheat programm reads his config and saves it to an zip file you can download. hf

chrisz- wrote:
dEZIBL wrote:
rAzzeL wrote:
your friend is an idiot

AGREE

agree too :)

tell your friend he's and idiot who should make he's own config and not use config thats made for walle himself... making own config is always better because u choose setting that fit ur style best..

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix