Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Good way to raise skills!

I been playing cs for a while now, 3 years or so. It includes dozens of hours deathmatch and public. Clanwars and pcws ive played for a year now, and im pretty average gamer..
I was reading all these threads about how to improve your aim and stuff so i decided to tell what i found good.

Type cl_crosshair_color "0 0 0" in your config.cfg, it takes your crosshair off (transcluent has to be on,otherwise it turns to black..)
When your playing without crosshair you learn to control your recoil much better when u see the bullet line, and crosshair isnt there to annoy you. For me this helped alot, now when i spray i´ve got it in my wrist. This also helps alot when fastzooming with awp, which is necessary skill for an awper and looks pro too =)

thx 4 the tip i will try it

hmm , nice info ) maybe i'll try =D

robocop
robocop

not only try to improve your game, try to improve your ability to read-the-game

Interesting,just to ask .. u still play without crosshair?Or just u play about 1-2 weeks :D to understand things?

I still play csdm without crosshair if im training

cool, ill try that :D thx!

I already try,and for now help a lot :D really,i stay like this about 4-5 weeks :D and xd WHAT if i forgoet to play with crosshair D HH

First try to complete your team's strategy. If it works out well you won't need that much of an aim to kill someone. More important is reading the game.

if u suck even when you are playing cheats on, quit gaming and find something more important in you life.

yes. i never got any better in cs so i quit and start dating. xD

Koodr,ty for advice,i have one for you all too :D i before half hour play match,some league and .. i didnt do bad,but my aim was terrible :D only spray and kill.. before cw,play 1 hour :D dm 1 map on public :D and than play cw ..

thx dude..it was totally a different info..will definitely try it man.....:-)

wow, nice it works... esp in training AWP no scopes.. thx bra

omg!

I will try it :)

Old shit :p

nice idea. i will try some time

must try

omg

That is just to improve personal skills right? improve shooting ability. what really needed is how to improve a team skills. that how cs will be played, based on team strategies. anyway thats is a really good tips also, have tried it thou. damn nice one. beside, if beginners using that tips to train sure will not taking too long to be good in cs,. n1 n1.

Yeah its fast way for beginners to get mid level.. but also better players... and yeah brain > aim, i personally aint very good at team strategies but i got the aim, thats why i try to watch alot demos and think why they do what they do... demos are very good for learning!

I played about 14 maps without croshair :d than play with awp:D really i improve a lot fastczoom .. :D but i dont understand how i can improve recoil and spraying :d

its so good ;d

no need crosshair off in order to raise your skills.

wow thanks for the time i mite try it tommor :D

haha, that's Ksharp's way ))))

gonna try

thnx

crrrrk
crrrrk

hhmmm... nice))) interesting to try ^^

Very nice tip, omg!
I tried it and it gave me better aim and i learn how to aim better ! TY

i'll test it today :D

thanks, man, good info :)

thanks man about your adivice :D

very nice tip, ofcorse i try it. thx.

that proof nothing at all, only way to raise skill is too play aginst better skills than your self, i have been played cs since cs beta 1.0 1999.

It is tranfered from my country in English so it can be a lot of mistakes.

It must first be started from a severe and tedious drills. Awake in the morning before lessons / work advise 5-10 min for a run empty server to pajaustum situation. Steam is then connected, and going to a foreign CSDM Serv. Then, without thinking any more immigrants awp and i try to shoot all of the foot. Shot may pradet labeled on lapuko, is a subsequent pataikė. I think this is a well-balanced first Eastern training. Continue to school / work has to be very active in its activities, as often as possible to raise the hand, answer the questions, it develops your ability to focus on the 1x2. However, it is however a pity only a small drop in the bucket. One other question answered correctly, you will not far from won 1x5. If i do not know the answer you questions, and try themselves. Everything is very simple. Assuming came the question, you answer it unknown language. If the authors do not, repeat it again, until the pillows that you are Durnius. But in fact it is not, you are wise, as the cunning of the wood off padieties. Invitation to surpass all of the head of the author. Never neapleisk sports. Every healthy person has their own agenda to find at least 25iem pritupimam. In the case of squat Sirdis isvarineja cliff quickly throughout the body, as well as the brain. Which, in addition to blood nefunkcionuotu. The main advice is that do not require a rush to make exercises. Not all were immediately able to correctly done. Ty does not differ from the whole. So, Home can be a little difficult. The arm's length made squat gives a double benefit. But siulyciau start with the simple. Meals will also not be forgotten if you want to pull out 1x5. It is important to eat more anglevandeniu, and minerals. Fat consumption reiktu significantly reduced. During the day is recommended to drink 2-3 liters of water to jaustum far priesam like HP. It is also very important criteria you want to win. A victory this - your goal. Before bedtime should pavaikscioti fresh air, the best outskirts, or heat. Remember childhood Put on bots, palakstyk per point. Nulipdyk snow seny, vilkdamasis silta megstini zipper neck ahead that neprisivertum zipper.

For my part will be both. Questions - ask. All of the current wife, or one of our neesam perfect. Success

froOk wrote:

It must first be started from a severe and tedious drills. Awake in the morning before lessons / work advise 5-10 min for a run empty server to feel situation. Steam is then connected, and going to a foreign CSDM Serv. Then, without thinking any more immigrants awp and i try to shoot all of the foot. Shot may pradet labeled on lapuko, is a subsequent pataikė. I think this is a well-balanced first Eastern training. Continue to school / work has to be very active in its activities, as often as possible to raise the hand, answer the questions, it develops your ability to focus on the 1x2. However, it is however a pity only a small drop in the bucket. One other question answered correctly, you will not far from won 1x5. If i do not know the answer you questions, and try themselves. Everything is very simple. Assuming came the question, you answer it unknown language. If the authors do not, repeat it again, until the pillows that you are Durnius. But in fact it is not, you are wise, as the cunning of the wood off padieties. Invitation to surpass all of the head of the author. Never neapleisk sports. Every healthy person has their own agenda to find at least 25iem pritupimam. In the case of squat Sirdis isvarineja cliff quickly throughout the body, as well as the brain. Which, in addition to blood nefunkcionuotu. The main advice is that do not require a rush to make exercises. Not all were immediately able to correctly done. Ty does not differ from the whole. So, Home can be a little difficult. The arm's length made squat gives a double benefit. But siulyciau start with the simple. Meals will also not be forgotten if you want to pull out 1x5. It is important to eat more anglevandeniu, and minerals. Fat consumption reiktu significantly reduced. During the day is recommended to drink 2-3 liters of water to jaustum far priesam like HP. It is also very important criteria you want to win. A victory this - your goal. Before bedtime should pavaikscioti fresh air, the best outskirts, or heat. Remember childhood Put on bots, palakstyk per point. Nulipdyk snow seny, vilkdamasis silta megstini zipper neck ahead that neprisivertum zipper.

For my part will be both. Questions - ask. All of the current wife, or one of our neesam perfect. Success

that is a good idea man i will try this and come back to tell you my opinion

my tips. dont change any settings ;)

froOk wrote:
froOk wrote:

It must first be started from a severe and tedious drills. Awake in the morning before lessons / work advise 5-10 min for a run empty server to feel situation. Steam is then connected, and going to a foreign CSDM Serv. Then, without thinking any more immigrants awp and i try to shoot all of the foot. Shot may pradet labeled on lapuko, is a subsequent pataikė. I think this is a well-balanced first Eastern training. Continue to school / work has to be very active in its activities, as often as possible to raise the hand, answer the questions, it develops your ability to focus on the 1x2. However, it is however a pity only a small drop in the bucket. One other question answered correctly, you will not far from won 1x5. If i do not know the answer you questions, and try themselves. Everything is very simple. Assuming came the question, you answer it unknown language. If the authors do not, repeat it again, until the pillows that you are Durnius. But in fact it is not, you are wise, as the cunning of the wood off padieties. Invitation to surpass all of the head of the author. Never neapleisk sports. Every healthy person has their own agenda to find at least 25iem pritupimam. In the case of squat Sirdis isvarineja cliff quickly throughout the body, as well as the brain. Which, in addition to blood nefunkcionuotu. The main advice is that do not require a rush to make exercises. Not all were immediately able to correctly done. Ty does not differ from the whole. So, Home can be a little difficult. The arm's length made squat gives a double benefit. But siulyciau start with the simple. Meals will also not be forgotten if you want to pull out 1x5. It is important to eat more anglevandeniu, and minerals. Fat consumption reiktu significantly reduced. During the day is recommended to drink 2-3 liters of water to jaustum far priesam like HP. It is also very important criteria you want to win. A victory this - your goal. Before bedtime should pavaikscioti fresh air, the best outskirts, or heat. Remember childhood Put on bots, palakstyk per point. Nulipdyk snow seny, vilkdamasis silta megstini zipper neck ahead that neprisivertum zipper.

Made me giggle a little.

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix