Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
CS kills Love ?

FRee
FRee

What do you think, is cs a Love killer. I mean, have you had ever problems with your girl/boy friend because of CS ?

CS? no. WoW? maybe

nooo =)

noo man:))i don`t have such problems...cs it`s a game.... girlfriend it`s another game...but more deadliest:))=))..if u don`t open u`r eyes enough:D

you'll probably have problems not only with girls/boys if you will not learn to combine those things.

r u normal ? pc game or girlfriend ? GIRLFRIEND !

no lol !!

almost killed my school score.
but love...i dont think so

nooo :D

hahahah noo ofc

it causes problems because sometimes boys dont know how to balance girlfriends and gaming. :p

i agree w/ ali!

if play cs for fun - no, but if you play it serious, then it can make some problems ;)

nerver

if you have love problems because gaming maybe it's because you spend too much time on PC. You need a life.

no i love my girlfriend way more then cs :)

but sometimes if shes calling me while im gaming... its hard to talk with her a long time cause my mates (rl friends) will be pissed soon

i love my girl and i love cs :D

kills some of my school marks that's for sure lol

huh, of course not i will leave anything for my girl except watching football, and my fav series and hanging out with my friends, etc.

There are no you that
LOL!

Gvidas
Gvidas

nonono!

well girls don't lik gamers like me, spending hours behind the computer in aim maps ): . CS kills my grades in school definitely. but if i become like zet or walle ^ ^ maybe i will get more girls hehe xD

elzer0
elzer0

no

eMMede
eMMede

haha

no :)

i think its like everthing, you have to make a plan for gaming, so both the game and lover get´s time, espicaly if your playing serius, but then its upto the ohter part to exept the gameing, if you a good player and have to train then it no different than playing soccer 5 times a week.. but if you play ramdom , and then play a lot too, i thing you don t need a B/G Friend , you allreddy have one.. .)

Love over CS :P

But CS owns school xDD

It's more like career or love
well, most people takes CS as a hobby, not JUST a VideoGame nor Lifestyle...
SO, I love my girlfirend but I also like to play CS, but they are just different things, you cant compare a person with a hobby.~
:D

No ! It depends on how you Set your priorities !
In my case, absolutely not !

no;))

CS only kills love if you choose it over your girlfriend/boyfriend but if you do what I did, love always wins...

no:)

SPAMAS
SPAMAS

no

I think it couses a lot of problems for everybody just nobody wants to say that.
I made some problems with me and my husband while we were dating still, he would be on the computer and I would be bored sitting by him.
I had to start playing cs so we can have fun together. I see a lot of girls do that now.
Now he gets bored when I play :P

FRee
FRee

sound's pretty exciting :D

Boozywoozy wrote:
Nope .. I think Love kill CS :P

hahahahaha xD

I have had 4 different gf, at different times, playing cs. To be honest Ive ran into maybe 2 times where I got in trouble playing games lol. But NO cs does not come between my girl and me, in fact I make it fun for her too, either playing with me, or something like that.

I have had 4 different gf, at different times, playing cs. To be honest Ive ran into maybe 2 times where I got in trouble playing games lol. But NO cs does not come between my girl and me, in fact I make it fun for her too, either playing with me, or something like that.

My ex and me both used to play cs for years together, it was fun sometimes, serious at wars, but not cause of that ended. Always people's fault if a love "killed" somehow...

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix