TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
cmax.gg Sinnetjes hacks @ esl

hahah sinnetjes busted from cmax.gg i think, movie from gamelux.nl

downloadlink: http://www1.zippyshare.com/v/25673353/file.html

:O downloading

lmao.. bit bullshit.. but u never know.

lol downloading

ive heard from various dutch players he cheated in nl scene, but that videos pretty poor evidence imo, anybody could put xspectate on somebody and they would look bs.

doesnt look like hes cheating there apart from one clip wheres hes shooting the lagged out guy from meat grinder / radio...

onscreen
onscreen

movie has no sound, just looks like a normal ramp player wall banging as per usual..

only dodgy thing at all is the shooting at the lagged out player, if these very few short clips from a whole game are all that you can record of him 'cheating' then its very unlikely he actually was.

cheated in the dutch scene, tried to play in uk teams and blagged that he pld for dig blahblahblah got busted, now playing with a mix of spastics from different countries

rofl, you legend!!

lmao

still waiting for the demo as its not me we with catalyst have played 1 esl match against other guys on INFERNo and pls give me the Matchlink of ESL Zuipschuit thx

gl with posting this on evry site tho ull need it

virus ;d

downLOLading

@eMMede
xD

downloading =)

cheaterrrrrr

its not a cheater just a sick player with a sick aim

we should get Kritikal for this! or wilz00

very poor evidence for cheating imo. the lagged out player was a bit dodge though, so you never know

So fucking nice! :D

download!

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix