Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
3 mouse choices, what to get?

So yeah, I have my trusty 3 year old MX518, a G400 given by Logitech to replace my MX518 both mice are currently not with me, and I can get a Sensei.

I've heard nice things about the Sensei, but I don't know. I have small hands so the Sensei might be a bad option for me since I heard that the fingers stay outside of the mouse or something like that?

So, overall. MX518 or G400 or Sensei?

Need honest opinions here, regards.

zGrav wrote:
So yeah, I have my trusty 3 year old MX518, a G400 given by Logitech to replace my MX518 both mice are currently not with me, and I can get a Sensei.

I've heard nice things about the Sensei, but I don't know. I have small hands so the Sensei might be a bad option for me since I heard that the fingers stay outside of the mouse or something like that?

Forgot to add, the Sensei RAW is also included on my doubts.

lastonE_ wrote:
i have the normal sensei and its awsome you should really consider taking the RAW version

This is kinda old sir :p . Already purchased a Sensei a while back. Loving it so far.

zGrav wrote:

MX518 is bigger than Sensei. MX518 is a lot taller. You should try Sensei or Kana.

sensei or kinzu

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix