Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Re Start DOTA for Sk Gaming

Hi , Im Jay , And Im From Malaysia , I realised that you guys had disbanded the dota group in the year 2008 due to lack of communication in the team . I ask you this , why should you guys Remove DoTA from Sk Gaming because of that ? Me And my friends have been playing dota since it was developed by Guinsoo . we know each other for quite some time and the teamwork and communication between us is Very Good .We are not asking for much , just that you would consider us as candidates to join SK Gaming. Our Dream is to be serious gamers , and make Sk Gaming proud . We are teenagers from Malaysia And We Would Like To Join SK Gaming DoTA Division .

PandA95 wrote:
Hi , Im Jay , And Im From Malaysia , I realised that you guys had disbanded the dota group in the year 2008 due to lack of communication in the team . I ask you this , why should you guys Remove DoTA from Sk Gaming because of that ? Me And my friends have been playing dota since it was developed by Guinsoo . we know each other for quite some time and the teamwork and communication between us is Very Good .We are not asking for much , just that you would consider us as candidates to join SK Gaming. Our Dream is to be serious gamers , and make Sk Gaming proud . We are teenagers from Malaysia And We Would Like To Join SK Gaming DoTA Division .

your oppinion gave me an idea.. id really like to se new SK-gaming team.. I think the best way to find the best team is by organising a tournament in which 1st price will be SK-gaming sponsorship. It could work dont you think... ?

Well, we've had one or two close calls for a new DotA team, but by now I'd say the sun has set on DotA on the Warcraft III platform. However, I think it would be pretty accurate to say that we may have a future in Dota 2. Some of our Action RTS players are very interested in the game, so we'll see what happens. :)

there will be long time until dota2 arrive to the gaming scene.. w3 Dota is one of the most popular games atm many teams are using famous names like MyM, Na'Vi, DTS, add to this the famous chines Dota clans .. it seem like the name of SK-gaming is only present in Counter Strike and yet its not so bright as it used to be.. i really think now its the time for recalling SK-gaming Dota team being one of the best in the world we all miss that :( .
as for Dota2 arrival.. that will be way to long to discuss now about it..

PandA95 wrote:

Hi i am from philippines, your opinion is cool

your opinion is cool

ok

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix