Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

You are here: Home / Forums / DOTA / DotA or HoN?
TOPIC

« Previous12Next »
DotA or HoN?

cs

I played HoN over the free weekend, and honestly it's not that good. I felt like I was playing a bad version of DotA but had slightly better graphics, I think I'll stick with LoL and DotA lol.

HoN needs a lot updates ingame balancing all the stuff etc. dota is still dota and more ppl plays it coz it's original

Dota

HoN

Apocalipsy wrote:
cs

Couldn't agree more :].

DotA ftw!
HoN looks better, no questioning about that.
But old school is old school.

HoN is DotA 2 ofc

DotA Allstars

ROKKI1 wrote:
LoL

So I started playing HoN yesterday and I must say it is a very good game. Better than LoL overall, but LoL has it beat on creativity on user interface.

Dota

Dota

LoL and CS 4life

HoN=Gay copy of DotA... what a waste of time...could have made a game from scratch if they really wanted to impress...
DotA FTW!!

Tovarashu12 wrote:
HoN=Gay copy of DotA... what a waste of time...could have made a game from scratch if they really wanted to impress...
DotA FTW!!

+1

both hon and lol sucks ass when you compare it to dota... so my answer is DOTA for sure

DoTa

Hon is not that good now !

V3NdETTA wrote:
DotA ftw!
HoN looks better, no questioning about that.
But old school is old school.

I agree.

DoTa!

This game is a very interesting and I spend at DoTa a lot of time.

CS.

or

Dota2 when it comes out ..

meh

Well, right now .... HON is better.
But waiting for DotA 2.

YaNKee_ wrote:
Dota

Dota OFFC!.. Hon its like the copy of dota.. thats why it looks so bad.. better graphics.. but its a copy of a game that already exists..

DotA!

DotA

Dota 2! ;)

when i played HoN, i played it just for 2-3 days and i got bored...it is worst dota-like game in my opinion with best engine, even par with dota2 engine...still, game is not balanced, and they ported wrong heroes from dota...

i suggest everyone start watching dota2 streams on www.joindota.com ... if you dont like dota, it will at least re-spark your interests for it!

Dota

Dota. =D

Tovarashu12 wrote:
DotA FTW!!

Today every games copy other, and vice reverse. So, that's nothing new.

Dota

OFC dota
HON need more updates bug fixes

dota obviouslyyy! hon is zzzzzzzzzzzz

HoN

DotA

« Previous12Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix