Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

You are here: Home / Forums / DOTA / Heroes of Newerth
TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Heroes of Newerth

the game is epic fail :S:S i am so disappointed !

HoN is okey, but dota is better imo.

It's only Closed beta.

ohh you dont want believe me..

I can't seem to find any beta key so if someone knows where to get some please let me know. I've been playing DOTA for a couple of years now, I'm curious how HoN could actually be an improvement of DOTA. Ok, Icefrog is having some balance issues lately but HoN will need a couple of years before it'll be balanced I think.

After 6.48b it has been downhill for DOTA for me though :(.

HoN>Dota

bigtime

and its even still closed beta!

Moli wrote:
HoN>Dota

bigtime

DotA > HoN m@N ...

Indict wrote:
Moli wrote:
HoN>Dota

bigtime

DotA > HoN m@N ...

HoN > DotA m@N ...

HoN is way more fun than DOTA. But it's like impossible to miss hooks & arrows and the gameplay is much more less lag-dependent. What I do hate though is the brightness, it's way too dark. I wish they used another color palette on the heroes they're all too dark.

Overall, it's an improvent of DOTA eventhough it's a lot easier.

I have been really interested to try HoN, having some trouble finding a beta key. If anyone knows someone that can hook me up let me know =)

I've been playing it a lot. Definately more appealing than DotA and has MUCH more potential. Looking forward to seeing it evolve.

HoN rocks

HoN doesn't stand a chance against DotA in gameplay, it's just for the graphic horny kids.

lek0 wrote:
HoN doesn't stand a chance against DotA in gameplay, it's just for the graphic horny kids.[/QUOTE
+1

-Phase- wrote:
-T- wrote:
lek0 wrote:
HoN doesn't stand a chance against DotA in gameplay, it's just for the graphic horny kids.

+1

why? if it will ahve same heroes/items and remain with good graphics, why not?

Because that's you paying for the same thing that's free just for different models.

DarthBotto wrote:
-Phase- wrote:
-T- wrote:
lek0 wrote:

+1

why? if it will ahve same heroes/items and remain with good graphics, why not?

Because that's you paying for the same thing that's free just for different models.

And there you have it guys, the whole thread concentrated in 4 comments.

We need a HoN forum!

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix