Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Troll warlord vs. void

who you think win battle 1vs1 with best items ? and skills

Void is more useful than troll in a dota squad.

trol

of course troll

troll

troll was my fav

troll would win this fight because he has faster attack speed and bigger chance of bash (i think)

ermm..should be void
timewalk,timelock,backtrack n ulti..combine all this skills should void win

void

void ofc

How can you even compare such heroes. For the first, they both suck as heroes. Second if you compare a match which you can buy whatever you want and not the regular buys, both of them will buy stuff JUST to win that duel which will make it to boring to do/watch.

If you only play against ONE troll you dont buy that. You rather buy like refresher orb, guinsoo and items like that.

To reply DriveR-

DriveR- wrote:
Johndaime wrote:
To reply DriveR-

eh we all got our own opinion...that's my fav :)

We all do have a free speech which can make us answer other opinions. He needed help, i gave him help :)

Blademaster cause he can walk through units. ~~

Void

void

ULT0R- wrote:
huh, but Nessaj is the best 1vs1 hero ...

ofc

depends of players which are playng with them and the items. Depends which one farms better and do a good build ;)
In special you need lucky for bash at those heros. I think void in ulti can kill fast the troll with good items,without ulti at void troll wins

DoR wrote:
Johndaime wrote:
How can you even compare such heroes. For the first, they both suck as heroes. Second if you compare a match which you can buy whatever you want and not the regular buys, both of them will buy stuff JUST to win that duel which will make it to boring to do/watch.

LoL
they are not sucks at all

i must comment the annoying english you use there. And how come this thread is not yet dead. Some retard post a thread about two heroes who suck monkeyballs and people love it because the cant play, makes me sick.

daaan wrote:
ULT0R- wrote:
huh, but Nessaj is the best 1vs1 hero ...

ofc

No one is the best 1v1 heroe, you cant depend on knowing the opponents choice so you cant pick out a defenent winner of all games.

troll.

Both have equal chances,but i think mortred is the best hero in 1v1 :).

void

void

Troll!

Void is best vs Troll

Void

void , cause his backtrack don't stack with evasion in butterfly , so if you put butterfly in void , he still have a 25% backtrack which can evade single targeted magic attack like laguna blade, magic missile, finger of death, dagon, etc and got 30% evasion from butterfly, and it was godly amazing !
beside, when you put aghanim's sceptre , the chronosphere is fuckin hell long ya know~

its so luck imporved 50 / 50

Lone Druids mit bear + full items is best heroes in DotA

troll

stupid and borring topic 10 years old....

void

Void ;-)

void

void imo

asdf23123131 wrote:
troll.

btw sk gaming full with trolls XD

Void ;-)

voidotroller best XD

1x1 troll imba :O

Prometeu wrote:
who you think win battle 1vs1 with best items ? and skills