Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

You are here: Home / Forums / DOTA / Girls in DotA
TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Girls in DotA

I've just wondered, why are there no girls playing DotA ? Or if there are please post here and show me you are alive. I've never seen or heard any girl playing DotA ? :/

not bad i think so;D

diz game not only for men i think...ahahah

lmao!

Wtf is your problem, i asked if girls play dota and what is that answer ? Fucking retard

Not long ago there was an interview with Rinoa.

PMS.Clan? Visarka, Alisha?

Ok :) more plz ,D

@Johndaime
Ask the girls themselves they will know more..?

Will do ;D

Wrong address ---> Heres the right:
@SUITUPDUDE
Maybe read the whole topic before you say anything dumbass

No, why would it ?

@SUITUPDUDE
Rofl

Johndaime wrote:
I've just wondered, why are there no girls playing DotA ? Or if there are please post here and show me you are alive. I've never seen or heard any girl playing DotA ? :/

Video games in general simply happen to be man-dominated. I'm sure there are plenty of female DotA-players out there (think of all the unknown public players) but they are obviously hard to find.

if the first thing u say in a game is; hi im a girl
your just retarded, no one will believe you & im not looking for attention, im just looking for a nice game to play.
think most girls are thinking that way

girls playing dota is like casting pearls before swine...

RodolpheSalis wrote:
girls playing dota is like casting pearls before swine...

That didn't really make any sense.

I am a girl, I play, and I am alive :)

Her in brazil i never sea a girl playing Dota!

=/

Lodos wrote:

=/

I see girls to play dota

maybe they can play but probably they suck or few because i never heard of them

y thats the game GIRL ! just play HARD and go PRO, even ur a girl :D

i know some girls who play dota in my country, but is big damage cos they are in little number :S

y thats the game GIRL ! just play HARD and go PRO, even ur a girl :D

i know some girls who play dota in my country, but is big damage cos they are in little number :S

i play dota :) i play TDA on east.

Noobs

I played DotA Allstars version v6.19b and I ended up with Dotou before 1
year, because have Blue Dead on my NB. For his players, I met a lot of girls
which played the DOTA and even has a girlfriend he wants to learn: D. So that,
girls Let's gooo ;)!!!

benita wrote:
i play dota :) i play TDA on east.

he was asking for girl without mustache, at least i hope he is.

PS: yo fa in my heart

I believe that there are many girls playing DotA. We just dont tell you guys that we are girls c:

Man it s a war game...it isnt so attractive!But my gf likes it only because it has magic...she hates all the other:p!So i think its because it a war game...few girls like this style!Change the heroes to barbie and ariel and they will love it:p(just joking)!

xax :S

Asian girls is best exotisch :D

I know few girls who plays dota.

lek0 wrote:

no there's a lot of beautiful babes playing ^^

lek0 wrote:
mee

Imma girl and i play dota! I belong to a local all girl dota clan! And i gotta admit, i feel good around my dota girlies!!

Lodos wrote:
Lodos wrote:

=/
http://www.facebook.com/InsightGirls DOTA2

Hello guys,we are looking for some serious dota 2 and League of Legends players becouse we're new Gaming Organization for more information visit www.qc-gaming.org and like our Facebook FanPage to support us http://www.facebook.com/qualitycontrolhq

lek0 wrote:

Im a girl and i Play DotA 2. im playing right now

lek0 wrote:

Im a girl and i Play DotA 2. im playing right now

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix