Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Why Nerubian can't be assasin in

Every dota guild i've read told me that nerubian is one of the best hero in dota n can counter every other hero......But why all anubarag i have seen in replay even MYM n Sk can't do much in team.
1)Sentry ward:Good option, in team game observer n sentry r always place.So it is risky for nerubian to Vandeta n kill one of the oppo. team.
2)Real assassin or spamer:Nerubian is always give dagon item.Once if doesn't finish with vandeta+impale+mana burn+dagon,no chance for him to kill hero.(that means in late game when enemy hero have mass hp)Some nerubian r often give arcane,thats mean its is used as spamer.
3)Late game:Because of his 3 skill+Damage return, nerubian can outlast other late hero.
4)Farming:Bad farming [:(]
[u]i think Nerubian can be build in all form thats why it is very risky in team (when u make dagon.....what about late game, u know how bad is his farming) [:D]

Well Nerubian is used for killing in early game, the hero is a "Ganker". Its used when facing a lot of intellect heroes such as rhasta and crystal maiden. In early game you dont usually buy sentry wards, not until your about lvl 8-11. And nerub is best at lvl 9. He farms at killing heroes not at killing creeps, in public nerub is not a good heroe at all if you dont face really bad players.

it has mana burn , the greatest low-mana-skill to control lane in the begining of the game. He can use his stun and mana burn to combo-gank with teammate, he can roaming with his ultimate. . .

He is one of the most dangerous hero in dota, if not the most !

exactly ;P

You are all right, but dont think to much of him. Heroes are getting change like there was no tomorrow he is not as good as he was at the more earlier versions

but as you can see in most of matches nowadays, he's still in the ban list :|

U know Nerubian can't be as our wish in team......He really cant be assasin,in team now a day he is use as Supporter not assasin like Riki, phantom n templer

Hmm I think nerub is a awesome hero, just look at the ulti!=D In early game you just mana burn all the time and stun if you wanna get away or attack. Great hero to have in a game! I always buy 2 nulls, treads, battlefury, dagon & assult cuirass.

ulti>stun>manaburn>dagon ;)

Yeah sure, if you want to play public ;S

Get down to earth boy

i agree with robocop

allen goes DotA Equals EPIXS LALALALALALAL

He's almost always banned not because he's imba, but because he's bloody annoying. People get nervous all the time in fear of getting ganked from him. When he gets lvl3 ultimate, he can stay invis quite a lot of time, so if you're even just a bit out of base you're in danger. And of course he's annoying because of mana burn. Same thing as kotl or brood, they are both annoying (kotl with a permaspammer on lane, brood with her perma-push).

robocop wrote:
it has mana burn , the greatest low-mana-skill to control lane in the begining of the game. He can use his stun and mana burn to combo-gank with teammate, he can roaming with his ultimate. . .

ganker

asdf23123131 wrote:
robocop wrote:

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix