Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous12Next »
How to become a Pro in DotA

haha..
thank you for supporting my opinion..
well like you said, supporting your team mates means more kills..
and more kills means more money for you and your team mates to build a good item..
and that's how you win the game..

haha..
thank you for supporting my opinion..
well like you said, supporting your team mates means more kills..
and more kills means more money for you and your team mates to build a good item..
and that's how you win the game..

I can answer that and it's a simple yes :>.
Supporting the team well is probably more important the getting kills since in the end it's not kills that matters. You have to win also. That may be due to kills, but a lot of kills usually comes when you have good supporting. The support players usually plan the game by putting wards on special locations and those wards should help you avoiding to get killed and get kills. And there's more stuff, but to be simple^^

1.Quit Public games, join ladder or extended league.
2.Watch Replay
3.Training

play hard, go pro xd

if you wanna go pro, just pimp your connection and then practice with top teams and join big tournaments.
talking with teammates is one of important features, with talking you would improve your teamwork and teamspirit and you prevent from boring and getting ganked.

A good teamwork is essential. A cooperative team is a key to sucess. The others (farming/ganking/denying) you can learn training.

Publics -> TDA / Dota-League SIGS/ Dotapickup / -> Dota-League VIP SIGS -> IHCS2 / NIHL -> IHCS

I'd say that when you are vouched to #Ihcs(main) you have decent skills and are able to compete on a semi-casual level, meaning something like Dota-League division 2. Playing IHCS with players from SK, MYM, mouz etc will increase your own skill-level. Remember, to advance as a dota-player, you need to have allies and opponents that are BETTER then you, if you only keep winning vs players worse then yourself, you will NEVER evolve.

Agree with snow. Btw vouch the guys in gvis to ichs1 imo

I think snoW- has good knowledge about the scene so my bet's on his explanation :>

i'm convince on snow's explanation..
great explanation..

I have been playing Dota for 4 years i have experiance well but i got no perfect teams i just want a good players only 4 pro players that i can make a pro team
There is one thing i pro teams got supports but we dont have any supports. I also want to be a pro player but not rich enough to enter in the Dota league what ever is...

You don't need to be rich to join Dota league~

Especially Tournament like PDL or kode5

i said only is i got no perfect team.People her is pakistan is intrested very few of them r intrested.Rich mean rich but i got not much mony to get there in league its a visa problem coz of terrorists Mother fuckers other coutries wont let us easly i wont go in detail. There is 1 thing our parents dont let us,u know pakistan our parents says study study ..................

i said only is i got no perfect team.People her in pakistan are not intrested very few of them r intrested.Rich mean rich but i got not much mony to get there in league its a visa problem coz of terrorists Mother fuckers other coutries wont let us easly i wont go in detail. There is 1 thing our parents dont let us,u know pakistan our parents says study study ..................

@SpawN19

Pity u man...U got garena ID ?

Add me if u got 1...

yea i got

Man u all triping...being pro means that whatever hero u got u make the best out of him against any opponents..find a good built agains a opponent and don't play with instructions from forums...come with something new that ur opponent less expects and OWN him...that's what being pro means (e.g. a Techies with no assasins in team owned me and my friens once with this built: BoT-Stygian-Mkb-Cuirass-Guinsoo-Butterfly...now that's pro)

That's not pro, that's lucky cause he play with noob~

@Flypy2
Sure! Play your own and you'll be owned by a good team. Unlike you think, in pro games the hero's choice requires strategy, and not a "pick-any-hero".

zzz

@Artemus
I don't feel offended for calling me noob but u must agree taht certain heroes can be played in a variety of ways....and u must built against opponent skills to netralize them...As for the noob we should play some times a couple of frendly games than u can make up ur mind...usually me and my friens all together play a very good match

U didn't read carefully? I didn't say u noob...

@.@

Item: BoT-Stygian-Mkb-Cuirass-Guinsoo-Butterfly

Average gold per game is about 12k-18k, if too much, means ur opponent sucks.

I really play 1 or 2 matchs per day.. about 1-2 hours per day for dota, and I can say that I kick ass to others that play 25/24

@knube
k u can?
lets see u have garena id

knubbe^ my GA id

U can find me on RO rooms 1-4 each day from 16:00 till 24:00 GMT+2

hmm when you say Pro it means that people who know very well how to play the game "Dota" ppl that know every single action how to calculate it how to react how to hide how to play aggressive..! ppl who feel the game when they play that, are always active to respond to any action :P that means if you play dota you have to know every single movement o hide outs or item build ect. this will might help you :D

Play and have fun =] as long as dota is fun for u, u will keep playing it and improve :)
Fun -> skills

Over and out mofoooo

I don't plat DotA :/

said the imo...

...useless topic

cake for u

practise?

Play LAdder . practice, human, undead, orc,night elf.
u become pro in dota. cause ur are a ladder player :)

Perhaps,The most major comments about this topic are truly.But,the pro-player is a person who dedicate the most time to practice and play the game of your profession,and won a sallary to exercise your profession.But i have a question:The Dota players have a sallary or any benefit?

I agree with most of you,there isn't PRO player there is only a good team with a perfect teamplay like Sk

play play play and play :D

i agree wat matthe88 said..

i agreed with u all..pro in dota mean

1)know how to use any heros
2)good timing
3)know what u r doing
4)map awareness
5)and know how to escape..hehe

The winner for this threads is Matthe88. Congrats!!

practice ofc

imo dont be pro , get a life ))

yes i agree with you definetly!

yuh, teamwork is the most important, team play!!!!

and practice!!!!!!

pro is used a to define a player that is good. you make pro moves. you make pro decisions. Pro is just an adjective used by gamers to tell others that it was a good idea. A "pro player" would be someone that makes those same good moves and decisions.

pro??hurmmm...
very hard 2 describe this word...but i think u r pro or not we just play for fun...
try to be a good player,such as u can be a mastermind in any match or game...or support your team members as well as u can do it...dats all... XD

Be a PRO that come from PROfessional like we know... is just play tournament of PROfessional catergory, like when you are a professional football player, it's cuz you play on Premier League for example, You just live it. nothing more.
This is my opinion...fast opinion xD good luck =) good discussion.

« Previous12Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix