TOPIC

« Previous12Next »
DotA funniest things you've seen

lasse
lasse

1on5 yurnero..

@phNt-

ahahaha xD

I've seen a POTM , with 1 maelstrom for the creeps , n 1 desolator for the hero AHHAHA .

I've seen a centaur with mekans .

I think razor with 4 nulls is pretty imba.And on top of that a refresher orb !

i hav seen zeus wid sange and yasha satanic n sm other items

xD,ive seen a magantaur with 1 BOT and 5 Hyperstone....he was the opponent in garena....very fragile i would say....but when u're stunned...u're dead....empower plus 5 hyperstone....WTF?!....he tried to play like an ursa warrior....i guess.....^^

oh yeah...on that same match, there's this lucifer, playing support....rly support....he bought about 15 animal courriers to battle with him....he managed to use those courriers to block heroes while chasing them and att frm behind....its crazy tho...^^

haha...when i play in pubs game there hav a team that all of their heros wear same item such as linken sphere,heart,lothar,bkb eventhough their heros mix strg,agi n int ..lol

In CaL-O we went against a 1-21 tree, I asked "how do u die so much when you got invis, you might as well go camouflage afk as one of those trees and hopefully we wont eat you with our tangos"

@Dg-zero

Lals? your the classic garena player i guess... dont know shit about mechanics its... its sad

you dont even know there is a maxium attackspeed limit?

-.-

my m8 picked axe and got killed 12 sec before the creeps reached each other

i have seen barathrum and pudge with scepter and pugna with s&y!Lol

omg =))))))))))))))) tycheros89 that`s hilarious =)))

mukke

i once set an observer ward that lasted for 60 mins not 6. ROFL :D

a death pulse chasing a bs with yasha... approximately 1 min b4 death of bs

clinkz with lothars :-DDDD

Troll with 4 Maelstorms...
Question:"Lol man wtf with the build?"
Answer:"I like ligthing ^^"
Answer2:"z-0m-g" :D

Vengeful w/ Vladmer's and BF :P

Owning SK.Snow in Windwalk (Gondar) with my toss from tiny :(

I see a noob garena host with jakiro buy 6 deso recipe like a fucking retard

i saw TINY passed out..WTF~ hahahha

(it was tiny ultimate bug..thanks to ice FROG)

hahahaha LOL

very funniest moment that i've seen..RIKI WITH LOTHAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he did not put any lvl for ulti....
very easy 2 kill him witout use gem or sentry....
how fool this guy..
LOL~~

Troll with arcane ring @ garena.. One of my teamm8s asked him: "why the fuk do u need arcane ring for troll.. and he says" FU*K THAT NERUB I CANT CAST MY ULTI!!! FU*K MANABURN, FU*K NERUB, FU*K DOTA, FU ALL!!!!!!!".. and he left the game all pissed out. He didn't even use the arcane ring =s

sad.. :'(

rexxar and dk with meka in the same game , same team
pudge with mjollnir
vengeful with dagger ("and screamed in the game"wtf my dagger doesnt work !!! whats that gLitCh wtf !!)
pugna who took the farm for himself, he bought hyperstone, butterfly, satanic....but he had 1-16 (and agi treads )

magina and akasha with daga

nothing funny

When I was luna with refresher LOL 5 kills

bone with vladimirs... by shotgun_easy on garena :):):)

@Crebain
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA nice1 m8 :D:D

@tycher089

i wonder who can be such a noob to cast ulti of luna with no lvl in lucent....realy funny post...

@crebain

One of the funnyest dota movies ever... :DDD

i have killed a hero at there woodshop trying to buy ring of health, mode was -rd and i were techies ;D;D

Probably the funniest movie i've ever seen

Mirana dancing naked near fountain

Mirana dancing naked near fountain

When I was PA with Treads, vlads, BKB, battlefury and 2 divines. 2.6k crit hahaha

Had devine reaper on a Vip game on dota-league. Pretty funny ;D

Goblin techie with one vanguard vladimir and basher :D:D:D:D:D

hazMa
hazMa

Cliffman wrote:
i hav seen zeus wid sange and yasha satanic n sm other items

d: me2 xaxa and buriza :P and hot D:

hazMa
hazMa

w0rldplay3r wrote:
Troll with 4 Maelstorms...
Question:"Lol man wtf with the build?"
Answer:"I like ligthing ^^"
Answer2:"z-0m-g" :D

XAXAXAAXAX i like FIRE, so what item goes for meh? ~ xD! HAHA

OMG, I played DotA for 2 years, I saw prety much of funny/stupid things, so I can't decide which is number 1 :D

I play almost 4-5 years dota and i saw mny funny things,,,one of them was that,,it was a 5v5 game and at sentinel there were no tank heroes,,just 3 int and 2 agi..!Scourge on the hand had 2 tanks..bloodseeker..rylai.troll!The sentinel decided to kill roshan all together...they tried but in a point they were all with their half hp and below...!Then bloodseeker saw them...and guess what happened...!;)

Back when DotA was just released I was at Zero-Ping and we all were laning in dota well, three of us went up mid and decided to cut to the right and when we turned into this one corner a huge inferno started chasing us so we came up with a smart ideand had him follow us untill we got to the bottom and before we had him there to fight the enemy we got killed by him lol. It was a long time ago but still remember it.

Back when DotA was just released I was at Zero-Ping and we all were laning in dota well, three of us went up mid and decided to cut to the right and when we turned into this one corner a huge inferno started chasing us so we came up with a smart ideand had him follow us untill we got to the bottom and before we had him there to fight the enemy we got killed by him lol. It was a long time ago but still remember it.

Mirana jump in the jungle and stuck!

« Previous12Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix