Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

Ask SK|Neilyo!!

He is totally against it, like all of us should be...

It makes this game even more unbalanced than what it is.

Hi, Neilyo =)
question about weapon enchant =) mongoose at OH, and what to MH? executioner or mongoose? :D ty )

Hi Neilyo,
I would like to ask you about our 2s team. For 2s team, we used to run DiscPriest/Combat rogue for last 2 seasons(i'm the priest and my bf is the rogue). We were up to 1900ish back in S1 but we were having trouble with druid/warrior or warrior/pally combos. However, for this season, I respec'd shadow and he respec'd shadowstep for 2s and warrior/druid is really easy for us. I asked Noxn for a few tips and i did all i can when we were against pally/lock teams(we dps the lock and CC the pally) but we still lost(if the pally is smart enough). Also we had problems with hunter/priest(total drain team QQ) i tried to hump the pillars but didnt work to well. Any ideas what could we do?

Let me know if you need more information.

Yours,
Yina

Hello Neilyo, could you give me the song list of the movie vs Shazovv and Zhakar? thank you.

hello, my question for you is What poison do you use in arenas, and what goes on the MH and what goes on the OH. thanks

hey
we're currently running rmp on the ptrs and since we're relatively new to this i wanna know wht u'd do agnst these setups
warr/shaman(dps)/healer
lock,druid,hunter
and 2 healer teams

I have been stuck on 1840 for maybe 4-5 weeks now.. (Mage/Rogue combo) Any idea if another combo would be more ez?:/ got points for both weps ._. thx

hi neil,
just want to ask, whats the best way to fight warrior/rogue/druid as priest/mage/rogue?
1) if both melee on mage
2) if bothmelee on priest

You guys know that he wrote that he won't answer anymore questions right?

"Ok every1 i no longer have enough time due to all the questions i am getting from my video and school work to keep on checking back to this thread if u have any more questions please send me a private message and ill try to get around to it. Thanks to everyone for your support."

Hi, Neilyo. As ShS Rogue, SL/SL Lock, and Resto Druid. How do you fight Warlock Warrior Druid teams? Do you plan on putting this type of matchup in your videos?

Hey Neilyo, just wondering.

Disc priest, Rogue.

For some reason we can't get past 1700, I'm not sure if it's the Disc Priests skill or Resilience his is like 260

We have trouble with like Druid warrior, some times Druid hunter, and warlock teams.

What can we do?

-Draqar

Draqar wrote:
Hey Neilyo, just wondering.

Disc priest, Rogue.

For some reason we can't get past 1700, I'm not sure if it's the Disc Priests skill or Resilience his is like 260

We have trouble with like Druid warrior, some times Druid hunter, and warlock teams.

What can we do?

-Draqar

CC bro

of me he is great

How can i survive against rogue as shaman? especially rogue + druid teams.....they are so overpowered!! im always snared and pvp trinket helps for nothing. And the dmg output is far over the understanding of universe in the name of human technology. :P

Even if my hunter got one of em down before im dead we barely win, mostly lose but my hunter partner seems to be efficient in 1v1 :) he beaten plenty of peeps in arena 1v1 after im dead. But if both of them survive then we lose alrdy.

Kinda sick of pvping on shaman, poison totem is great but it doesnt proc too much and yet i can only runaway from rogues who have shadowstep, ranged slow, sprint. all i have is a ghostwolf and 1 time pvp trinket.

Ive gotten away from other melee classes cept warrior and rogue.

Im resto shaman and my hunter is Survival. we play 2v2 at quite low rating.

Simple play. Tell your hunter to full focus on the rogue and if he has at least a bit of PvP experience, he will be throwing nuclear bombs while kiting him that much that the rogue won't even be often near to you. This and ghostwolf + Poison Totem should be the way to go - if the rogue plays with a healer time is clearly on your side.

Hey im play on TBC i need download save for Scrolling Combat Text?Where i can download?

Hey anyone know where i can download Rupture Tourney for 2.4.3 ?

Neilyo, we all miss you! Will there be a Neilyo16?

Hello, Neilyo.
Your ui deleted from filefront, can you upload it again?

Neilyo i only want to know if you stopped WOW ^^ bc for me your vids was pure skill , But i understand if you stopped the game became a bit shitty^^

Hi Neil. You're playing with gems 2.4.3 on attack power or Agility?

Hey Neilyo! Can u upload ur WoW font somewhere? thx.

Hey, i know this question is to late for here but, im new in wow and still playing 3.3.5, im wondering where i can find Neilyo 3.3.5 Talents spec for 3v3 Shd and what is better for 2s with discipline priest Envenom or Eviscerate and if it's possbile 1 talents spec for this.

Wish u everything Best

Partners In Win big ben Mionix