Top navigation Players Media Awards Partners About
Change skin White Black
Partners Intel Medion ASRock Kingston Gamed.de

TOPIC

« Previous1Next »
Who is the best wow player in your opinion?:D

Who is the best wow player in your opinion? :P

Hydra is an amazing player, his standard of play golden.

All of it's class dependant though.

Mercader

niqou wrote:
Mercader

Mercader hasn't ever reach Gladiator. He really cannot be considered a good player.

Swifty
Orangemermelaide

HellOwner wrote:
Swifty
Orangemermelaide

Orangemarmalade, yes

Swifty, no.

M0nk wrote:
niqou wrote:
Mercader

Mercader hasn't ever reach Gladiator. He really cannot be considered a good player.

Dear M0nk, shut up yes? plz? :d

It really depends on the class. But I guess there could be a single BEST player in wow who exceeds in the overall mechanics and game play of other players. Who that is I couldn't tell you, but honestly I don't think it matters. I would suggest just looking at the PVP ladders (If we're talking about best PVP player) for some high rated players of whatever class you're looking for.

niqou wrote:
M0nk wrote:
niqou wrote:
Mercader

Dear M0nk, shut up yes? plz? :d

Just explaining to you why a big YouTuber isn't a good playerz

Anyone that rarely makes mistakes and thinks.

The game is easy, so mistakes and knowledge of game is what makes the difference, not reflexes/skill, but most important is making good decisions.

neilyo + woundman + unmercey

Mirzka

kungen was tank n1

Serbon wrote:
kungen was tank n1

i agree...he was awesome..aswell if some1 remember Awake, the holy paladin, and Gd from, as far i can remember, ex Nihilum? Those 3 were my fav.
Nowdays, hydra is fine.

neo ofc

M0nk wrote:
HellOwner wrote:
Swifty
Orangemermelaide

Orangemarmalade, yes

Swifty, no.

Swifty is good with knowledge of warrior class, of making nice tuts, good sides, bad sides, etc....

please who can gift me steam account with counter strike please add skype me "n.kobakhidze" please :S

world wide...Drakedog has being one of the best well known Warlock (Destruction) pvp player.
Nemesis...i think that was his name a warrior (Fury) back on the days before burning crusade was also a good pvp player.
Tekusan Warlock (Destruction) was one of the best DPSer (back on the days when lvl 80 and was on Naxxaram patch) for his server and good pvp player.
Nooneneo Mage(Frost) excellent pvp player.

There is a lot of different type of good players...not counting the time wow have made some classes OP. anyway, there is a lot of good players out there some of them we hear about them and some others we don't. :/

Hydra is obviously the most qualified player in the world, ever. Reckful, Cdew, Original, Minpojke and Fuzion are all good players. I like Neilyo a lot.

Drakedog, grim, vurtne etc can't really be compared as all they do is one shot people in BG's.

Just Dev1

Zibba CSM 4ever

Back in the days Athene was good paladin indeed. Now Tolbadar, Sodapoppin, Rizzy, Cdew, Watchmeblink.

« Previous1Next »

Partners In Win big ben Mionix